FORUMS: list search recent posts

looping Lee Brimelow's thumbn panel?

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
dflamholc
looping Lee Brimelow's thumbn panel?
on Jun 23, 2006 at 10:21:44 pm

Hi all, a while ago finished brimelow's excellent tute and I'm about to try to make it work with xml loaded thumbnails and all that, but it's always been a question to me how one would go about making the panel of thumbnails loop around rather than stopping at set x and y values.

any advice?

thanks in advance! cheers/ david

Return to posts index

lajoiet
Re: looping Lee Brimelow's thumbn panel?
on Jun 24, 2006 at 1:52:05 am

Looping the thumbnail panel around is something I actually worked on with someone else just recently. The way we did it works great as long as you have enough thumbnails that half of them fills up a larger area than the mask area. In other words, if your mask shows about 6 thumbnails, you will need at least 13 thumbnails for it to work.

The concept is to actually have 2 panel clips and 2 masks, load 1/2 of your thumbnails in one panel (and if it's an odd number, load the extra in the first one) and the other half in the second one. Then you need to figure out the coordinates that you need to watch for to jump the panels from one end to the other. For example, we were scrolling them vertically, rather than horizontally like Lee's tutorial (it's just a matter of using _y instead of _x...)

(remember in this example, we're scrolling up and down, not left and right...)

There are 5 main numbers you need to work with:

1. panel1._height, the height of the first half of the thumbnails
2. panel2._height, the height of the second half of the thumbnails
3. mask1._height, the height of the mask clips(you don't need mask2._height since it should be the same as mask 1)
4. mask1._y, the Y coordinate of the mask clips (should be upper left corner, not centered)
5. offset (the space between the thumbnails, since there won't be that space between the last thumbnail of panel1 and the first thumbnail of panel2.

So you create 2 panels and 2 masks, load the first half in panel1 and the second half in panel 2, and place panel1 at the same coordinates as the mask clips (mask1._y). This puts the first thumbnail at the top of the mask area. Place panel2 at the mask clip coordinates (mask1._y) plus the height of panel1 (panel1._height) plus the offset (so the panel1's last thumbnail and panel2's first thumbnail have the same spacing as the others in the panels.)

So during scrolling, you nee to watch for 4 things. 2 for when it's scrolling upwards, and 2 for when it's scrolling downwards:

1. The upper limit of panel1, which is the negative of the height of panel1 (panel1._height) plus the height of panel 2 (panel2._height), minus the height of the mask plus the coordinate of the mask (mask1._y) so it would look like this:

if (panel1._y<=(-(panel1._height+panel2._height-mask1._height+mask1._y))) {

At this point, panel1 should be completely out of the mask, and panel 2 is just about to roll the last thumbnail up into the mask showing blank space. So at this point, you just re-assign panel1 to the coordinate of panel2._height plus the offset, plus the coordinate of the mask, which should place it right below the mask so it will scroll up into the mask. So it would look like this:

panel1._y = panel2._height+offset+mask1._y;

2. The upper limit of panel2, you do the exact same thing, except reverse the panel numbers:

if (panel2._y<=(-(panel2._height+panel2._height-mask1._height+mask1._y))) {
panel2._y = panel1._height+offset+mask1._y;
}

3. The lower limit for panel1, which is the coordinate of the mask clips plus the height of the panel2 clip, plus the offset. At this point the panel 2 clip is about to scroll down showing blank space above it, and panel1 is completely out of the mask area, so we would then jump the panel 1 clip up above the mask so it scrolls down into it. So it looks like this:

if (panel1._y>=(mask1._y+panel2.height+offset)) {
panel1._y = (panel2._height+offset+mask1._y);
}

And again, panel2's lower limit would look almost identical, just reverse the symbols:

if (panel2._y>=(mask1._y+panel1.height+offset)) {
panel2._y = (panel1._height+offset+mask1._y);
}

and of course you need to remove the existing code that checks if the panel has reached either end.

You can see a sample of the file I did here:

http://home.comcast.net/~tlajoie/Flash/2006_CMNT.html

>Todd

I'm filling a need. Without me there would be no bad examples.

Return to posts index

dflamholc
on Jun 24, 2006 at 2:31:14 am

wow, BIG thanks Todd! :) grade A help! i will look through that in detail straight away. though i'm not as quick as I would have liked to be at wrapping my brain around code, i still have a quick question after having read through your post the first time... is there any reason for not just using two instances of the same movieClip rather than deviding up the thumbs... i'm thinking if to load thumbs via XML it'd be nicer to just have to do it to one panel.... but i'm sure i'm missing someting.. anyway, super thanks for taking the time to write that thourough post! :) cheers, david

Return to posts index

lajoiet
on Jun 24, 2006 at 10:42:39 am

The issue with using 2 instances of the same movie clip is two fold. On one hand, you have 2 instances of every button, and on the other hand (maybe not a big deal, but sometimes I have scrolling panels with several hundred thumbnails) if you have a pile of thumbnails, running a duplicate copy can get extremely long, and when you get beyond a certain pixel dimension, some things (like Filters) can't be applied to the images.

As for using 2 panels and loading them by XML, that is how I do it, and the XML can be set up to do it for as many panels as you want. Here's my for loop for the XML file:

z.onLoad = function(success:Boolean) {
if (success) {
var photos:Array = new Array;
photos = this.firstChild.childNodes;
for (i=0; i images.push(photos[i].attributes.images);
dur.push(photos[i].attributes.hold);
thumbs.push(photos[i].attributes.thumb);
if (i<=(photos.length/2)) {
var t = myPanel1.attachMovie("b","b"+i,i);
t._y = (p1count*hOffset);
p1count++;
} else {
var t = myPanel2.attachMovie("b","b"+i,i);
t._y = (p2count*hOffset);
p2count++;
}
t.img.loadMovie(thumbs[i]);
t.numb = i;
t.thumbFrame._alpha = 0;
t.onRollOver = function () {
this.thumbFrame._alpha = 100;
}
t.onRollOut = t.onReleaseOutside = function () {
this.thumbFrame._alpha = 0;
}
t.onRelease = function () {
looping = false;
stopBtn._visible = false;
playBtn._visible = true;
count = this.numb;
if (count<>whoIsOn) {
swapImage1(images[count]);
}
}
}
z.onLoad = function(success:Boolean) {
if (success) {
var photos:Array = new Array;
photos = this.firstChild.childNodes;
for (i=0; i images.push(photos[i].attributes.images);
dur.push(photos[i].attributes.hold);
thumbs.push(photos[i].attributes.thumb);
if (i<=(photos.length/2)) {
var t = myPanel1.attachMovie("b","b"+i,i);
t._y = (p1count*hOffset);
p1count++;
} else {
var t = myPanel2.attachMovie("b","b"+i,i);
t._y = (p2count*hOffset);
p2count++;
}
t.img.loadMovie(thumbs[i]);
t.numb = i;
t.thumbFrame._alpha = 0;
t.onRollOver = function () {
this.thumbFrame._alpha = 100;
}
t.onRollOut = t.onReleaseOutside = function () {
this.thumbFrame._alpha = 0;
}
t.onRelease = function () {
looping = false;
stopBtn._visible = false;
playBtn._visible = true;
count = this.numb;
if (count<>whoIsOn) {
swapImage1(images[count]);
}
}
}
}
}

>Todd

Return to posts index

dflamholc
on Jun 24, 2006 at 12:20:05 pm

massive thanks again Todd! i'll try to work my panel out using your example. i haven't yet got into understanding the push command but i guess this is a good moment to read up on it as i have your code to check it by. ( oh, and i take it that the XML code isn't meant to be double, as it ended up in your last post ) thanks again! cheers/d

Return to posts index

Paul Fechtmeister
on Jul 25, 2006 at 2:04:15 am

I was reading this with great interest and may try it but I was just wondering how one would make the tutorial that Lee did work with clickable thumbnail buttons.

I did the tutorial and my scrolling thumbnails work just fine but it is one big movieclip and I don't know how in the heck one makes each little thumbnail a hoverable button that when you click on it can reveal a larger picture.

It seems to me that the scrolling thumbnails are in a moviecip and I can't get to them...

I'm sure this is a weird question but it's confusing the heck out of me.

sincerely,
Paul Fechtmeister

Return to posts index

lajoiet
on Jul 25, 2006 at 12:18:55 pm

In order to get the buttons to work you just need to code for them, but remember that they are inside the "panel" movie clip, so if you give your buttons instance names like "b1" then you would code for them using "panel.b1"

>Todd

Return to posts index

Paul Fechtmeister
on Jul 26, 2006 at 12:49:06 am

Here is what I've got... I'm aware of the fact that I have to give it the path but something is awry. Forgive the bad button names.

panel.activity6_mc.onRollOver = function () {
activity6_mc.gotoAndPlay("_over");
}

That was the code that allowed me to now get the hand when I rollover my thumbnail but as you can probably tell I'm trying to get it so that on rollover of the thumbnail it shows a larger picture above it and then when the user clicks it, it will take it to a more in depth photo page etc.

panel is the name and instance name of my thumbnail movie clip...
activity6_mc is the instance name of the activity6 movie clip.
then I wanted to treat that activity6_mc movie clip like a button with _up, _over, _out states that were animated.

Am I getting into trouble having a movie clip...within a movie clip?

I think I'm trying what you suggested in your reply to no avail.

Hey, thanks for your feedback... that was quick.

The COW rules.

sincerely,
Paul

Return to posts index

Paul Fechtmeister
on Jul 26, 2006 at 1:15:10 am

Todd,

here is the URL of what I'm trying to do: http://www.kdp-ne.com/JulyGallery.htm
it is 400k and I didn't put anypreloader on it yet....so be patient.

I'm a little curious why its so bit but I'm going to make it a separate movie that loads externally.

Paul

Return to posts index

lajoiet
on Jul 26, 2006 at 10:26:16 pm

Any chance you could post the whole FLA file somewhere so I can take a look and see what's going on?

Return to posts index

Paul Fechtmeister
on Jul 26, 2006 at 10:28:08 pm

yes, I'll post it... give me a minute.

Return to posts index

Paul Fechtmeister
on Jul 26, 2006 at 10:58:58 pm

ok.. I put two links and the bottom of the page at http://www.kdp-ne.com but when I went there I couldn't seem to download them... didn't seem to work like a pdf. Anyway, I have the file... it's 16kb after I went in and deleted some of the photos.... it was originally 16mb and I'm thinking god, how or where would I send that.

Anyway, If you have an email I'll send it right along.

Hope that will work out. Sorry for my ineptitude on this matter.

Thanks for any help that you're able to provide.

sincerely,
Paul

Return to posts index

lajoiet
on Jul 27, 2006 at 3:33:31 pm

What you can do is take the whole file (the full 16MB version) and go to beta.yousendit.com. Enter some giberish that looks like an e-mail address (like "yea@right.com")into the Recipient's e-mail address, then click the "choose" button and select the file to upload. Then click the "send" button. It will take it a few minutes to upload the file and when it's done it will display a page that has a link to download the file from. Copy that link and paste it in a post here, then I can download it.

>Todd

Return to posts index

Paul Fechtmeister
on Jul 27, 2006 at 7:57:30 pm

Hey thanks for the link, I got it uploaded.

It's at:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B517DECA4567E27D

Hopefully that will work. The one little thumbnail that gives you the hand when you preview it is the only one I've tried so far. If you click on the scrolling panel movie clip in the .fla file and then double click on that little thumbnail you'll see where I've tried to make that little thumbnal a movie clip with different states on its timeline. I'm thinking maybe I'm getting into trouble with graphic symbols somewhere or something.

Thanks for sticking with me on this.

sincerely,
Paul

Return to posts index

lajoiet
on Jul 28, 2006 at 8:40:48 am

OK, what you're trying to do with the clips inside the panel will (in fact it is) working, but there is nothing to see. You have to remember that the items inside the panel are masked, so you will only see them when they are underneath the mask clip. In the "_over" frame of the activity6 clip, you have an object appearing in the center of the stage. It is appearing, but it is not under the mask, so you don't see it. If you move it down so that it is over the image in the panel, you will see that it is there. You will also see that you don't have a stop frame in the first frame of the clip, so you'll probably see it flashing in and out.

As a side note, there is a slight modification that has been made to the panel code that cleans up the scrolling at the ends. It basically moves the code that is moving the panel to the beginning of the function instead of the end of it, and requires a slight shifting of the coordinates to stop at either end. I've made the change to your code, as well as added a trace to your activity6 onRollOver and onRelease events so that you can see that it's working:

function scrollPanel() {
var xdist = _xmouse - 300;
panel._x += Math.round(-xdist / 7);

if(_xmouseb.xMax || _ymouseb.yMax) {
this.onRollOver = panelOver;
delete this.onEnterFrame;
}
// controls left edge of scrolling pane
if(panel._x >= 460) {
panel._x = 460;
}
//controls right edge of scrolling pane
if(panel._x <= 150) {
panel._x = 150;
}
}

stroke._visible = false;

panel.activity6.onRollOver = function () {
panel.activity6.gotoAndStop("_over");
trace(this+" has been rolled over")
}

panel.activity6.onRelease = function () {
panel.activity6.gotoAndStop("_over");
trace(this+" has been released")
}

I would suggest that for the item you want to show up in the midde of the stage, just create it on an upper stage level and set it's _visible property to false, then in the onRollOver or onRelease, set it's _visible to true, and for the onRollOut and onReleaseOutside actions to set _visible to false again. This will get around the mask hiding it.

>Todd

Return to posts index

Paul Fechtmeister
on Jul 28, 2006 at 8:59:19 am

Holy smokes... thanks for the reply. This is some true help.

I'm working on it now.. but from your opening paragraphs you're spot on.

I'm going to play with that code and try and figure this out. This has been
tough. I'm wanting to load these pages externally, so that the darn thing
doesn't get too big. Is the best way to do this with the loader component...
make it the size you want to import and then just load the movie clip?

I've been pouring extensively over the LearnFlash training, LeeBrimelow's
traing and the like but it's kind of a bear... anyway... I'll take one thing
at a time.

A huge thanks.
I'll get back to you and let you know how it went.

Return to posts index

Paul Fechtmeister
on Jul 28, 2006 at 10:43:03 am

When you said levels.. I thought you mispoke and meant layers....

the trace command seems helpful.. too....

I've been trying to use the Loader component to load external clips but it has been kicking my butt...

I'm starting to make headway with the gallery.. Thanks a Million. If you've still got time
and patience, here's a question.. when I add the loader to the stage and make it the same size as my
stage because that is the size of the page I want to link to.. why when I preview it.. are all of my graphics hidden behind it.

I will try turning off the visibility of the loader until a button event and see if that works.

I don't know where you get all of your time to work on this but thanks again.

Paul

Return to posts index

lajoiet
on Jul 28, 2006 at 2:14:12 pm

Try this. On the top layer of your timeline , Draw a rather large box about the size of the stage. Fill color can be anything, no stroke. Now select the box and in the Info Panel make sure the registration point is set to the center (it's the tic-tac-toe shaped grid next to the x & y coordinates in the info panel. the center box should be black, if not, click on it...) now press f8 and make that a movie clip, give it the name "holder". Then in the info panel, give it an instance name of "holder" also. Now double click on it to go into it and edit it. Click on the box again and hit f8 again to make another movie clip, this time call it "subHolder" and give it and instance name of subHolder also.

Now go back out to your main timeline and go to your actions layer, and paste this in at the end of your code, replacing the panel.activity6.onRelease code you already have:

panel.activity6.onRelease = function () {
mcl.loadClip("myJPG.jpg", holder.subHolder);
trace(this+" has been released")
}

holder._visible = false;

var mcl:MovieClipLoader = new MovieClipLoader();
var mclListen:Object = new Object();
mcl.addListener(mclListen);

mclListen.onLoadInit = function() {
trace("onLoadInit");
holder._visible = true;
holder.subHolder._x = -holder.subHolder._width/2;
holder.subHolder._y = -holder.subHolder._height/2;
trace(holder.subHolder._x+" - "+holder.subHolder._width/2);
trace(holder.subHolder._y+" - "+holder.subHolder._height/2);
}

Replace "myJPG.jpg" with a file that you have in the same folder as your Flash file (it can be a JPG or a SWF file, PNG also if you're using Flash 8) and test the movie. When you click on the activity6 button, the image or SWF should load into the holder and center itself on the stage.

>Todd

Return to posts index

Paul Fechtmeister
on Jul 29, 2006 at 10:05:52 am

Todd,

It worked but for some reason even though I paid close attention to the registration point things were off. I'm thinking that maybe it is the resistration point within the loaded movie clip.

holder.subHolder._x = -holder.subHolder._width/2;
holder.subHolder._y = -holder.subHolder._height/2;
trace(holder.subHolder._x+" - "+holder.subHolder._width/2);
trace(holder.subHolder._y+" - "+holder.subHolder._height/2);
}

for some weird reason I had to tweak the ratio width/2 and make it width/596 now that is the width of my stage. And for the y or heigth I had to divide by 1.74 when my stage is 567 pixels tall. With a bunch of tweaking I got it centered...so.. I'm sure it's simple but I managed to get it centered thanks to you. Damn I was making that hard.

Now two questions. Once I have it loaded into the loader, I'm in that new movie which is cool.. but then how to I get back to the old movie once the user is done viewing that page. I tried to make the loader invisible and reverse the process but it just doesn't work...maybe its my path.. or I need to type something like _root. Having a little trouble unloading the movie and getting back to the page that got us there.

One last question.... I put a video in the video page and put a still frame there. I think that maybe I'll try your technique that gave me success with the loader this time and see if it works. After much.. much struggle I finally got it to load the movie when I preview it on my machine by using:

loadswf1.onRelease = function () {
loadMovie("playFLV.swf",moviestill)
}

but it was a bear to get it centered again. Anyway.. when I posted it at: http://www.kdp-ne.com
it's the video page you will see that the damn thing doesn't load. I put the playFLV.swf and the KDP movie take 22.flv on the server and I thought that it would work. Is it because the path is relative and not absolute or the other way around.

Anyway, that's it for now. I know I just keep asking but I think we're getting close on this one... getting to the point where at least I'll have something that mostly works.

sincerely,
Paul

Return to posts index

Paul Fechtmeister
on Jul 29, 2006 at 11:02:18 am

One other quick question... you had me make a holder and then a subHolder. Well my site has basically a 1 frame main timeline. So here's the question: When a person clicks on the "Gallery" button they have been going to the gallery sub timeline inside of the content(i.e. homepage) movieclip. So I'm hoping to be able to keep the structure the way it is, and then have them get to the gallery page and then hover over thumbnails and see the larger picture but then when they click to learn more I want to load the .swf into there.

I'm thinking that I could put that holder and sub Holder inside the content_mc on the gallery first frame and make it invisible like you taught me. I guess the question is... what will the code look like? Do I need to attach the holder subHolder to the start frame of the gallery page inside the content_mc or do I still put it on the main (ie. root) timeline. Didn't seem to work when I put it on the main timeline.

The buttons all remain on the main timeline and are not involved in the content movieclip with sub timelines.

The mcl.loadClip("July 2006 Gallery.swf", holder.subHolder)

that you showed me... is the second part of that statment the target... and if that's the case then is that where I would give it the path something like content_mc.holder.subHolder or how would the loaded clip know where to put itself.

Man... I know I must be confusing.
I said this was going to be a short question.

Anyway,
Cheers
Paul

Return to posts index

lajoiet
on Jul 30, 2006 at 10:25:32 pm

I'm not sure I understand what you're doing here. Yes the second part of the mcl line is the target that the external file is getting loaded into (technically, the loaded content REPLACES the target, but retains it's instance name, so the "subHolder" clip that you created gets distroyed, and in its place Flash puts your externally loaded file, which retains the instance name of "subHolder". You can after that, load a new file, which would replace the previously loaded file and still retain the "subHolder" instance name, so the path to any buttons or movie clips in the loaded files would always stay the same.)

If you wanted to put the holder clip (which has the subHolder clip inside of it) into another movie clip, you can do that, and it would just add the new movie clip's instance name to the beginning of the path to the loaded content.

So if "holder' were on your main timeline, and you loaded the file "mySWF.swf" into the subHolder, and "mySWF.swf" had a button in it called "myBtn" the the paths would be:

mySWF.swf would be "holder.subHolder" since mySWF has replace subHolder, but kept it's instance name

myBtn would be "holder.subHolder.myBtn" since it is inside mySWF.

If you put the holder inside a clip with an instance name of "container_mc" then the above would be:

mySWF would be "container_mc.holder.subHolder"

myBtn would be "container_mc.holder.subHolder.myBtn"

>Todd

Return to posts index

lajoiet
on Jul 30, 2006 at 10:15:30 pm

What you can do to unload your content is create a completely blank SWF with a stage size of 1 pixel wide and high, and load that into the same place you've loaded your page file and set it's _visible property to false.

There are a bunch of different ways to center stuff on the stage, depending on a lot of different ways you can set things up. I think from the way you're describing the way you got it to work, you might want to try this:

holder.subHolder._x = -((Stage.width - holder.subHolder._width)/2);
holder.subHolder._y = -((Stage.height - holder.subHolder._height)/2);

A for your FLV file. I checked the link, and the loader hit 100% and just sat there. Is that the problem you're talking about? I don't think that would have anything to do with your FLV file, can you post that FLA file?

>Todd

Return to posts index

Paul Fechtmeister
on Aug 1, 2006 at 1:36:04 pm

Todd,

I was wondering if this would have anything to do with my problem,
http://www.adobe.com/support/flash/downloads.html#flash8
There is a link there for: Flash Professional 8 FLVPlayback 1.0.1 Component Update
and also.. for Flash Professional 8 and Flash Basic 8 Active Content Update.

I downloaded the latter. I went ahead and posted the playFLV.fla file but I don't think that
it will tell us much. I'm still having some difficulty with the centering of the loaded movie but
tweaking the code you gave definitely helps. Is it usually best practice to put the registration
point at the center of the movie clip as a general rule?

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action%3ddownload%26ufid%3dD692633E19...

Anyway, if I can't figure this out I may have to have you look and the 22MB and the 64MB main page in their entirety.

Have a good day.
Paul

Return to posts index

lajoiet
on Aug 1, 2006 at 4:10:05 pm

The download link doesn't work.

>Todd

Return to posts index

Paul Fechtmeister
on Aug 2, 2006 at 9:35:13 am

Todd,

Sorry about those links.
Here's the one for the homepage (69MB) it's named "July 2006 Orange Style":
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=E69DDD1865F7FFBB

Here is the one for the external Gallery (21MB) I'm trying to load, it's named " The real gallery":
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=412A361033733134

Here is the .flv (5MB) I'm trying to play, its named "KDP movie take 22":
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=8F6DFE364A48FD92

Here is the playFLV.fla:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=8E40AE7B6A00D1E1

These links should all work.

I know I'm bothering you with a lot but if you'd preview these and then let me know of any ideas you have I would greatly appreciated it. I've been learning a lot.

Sincerely,
Paul

Return to posts index

Paul Fechtmeister
on Aug 2, 2006 at 9:40:34 am

Oh yeah,

I almost forgot to ask. I posted it at http://www.kdp-ne.com and it works ok... kind of.. when I load the gallery page in internet explorer... but in Mozilla... I sit and wait and it seems as if it might be loading but I get nothing but the top menu buttons and the clock and white space.

Any Ideas?

I have the current Mozilla, I checked. Do I need to put the html in a container or something?

Cheers,
Paul

Return to posts index

lajoiet
on Aug 2, 2006 at 2:36:36 pm

the "July 2006 Orange Style" fill will not fully download for some reason, but I think I may have a bit of an idea what might be causing your problems. Some of your file publishing names "The real gallery.swf" and "KDP movie take 22". The web as a general rule does not like spaces in file names. That might be what's causing your problems. Some browsers do fine with it, but others don't.

Try removing the spaces from your published file names and updating your code with the new names and see if that helps at all.

>Todd

Return to posts index

Paul Fechtmeister
on Aug 2, 2006 at 9:42:36 pm

Todd,

I did change the names so my homepage is now KDPIndex and a funny thing happened when I resaved it its size went from 60MB to 20MB... weird huh?

Now the Gallery Page is Called KDPGallery.swf and the .flv file is KDPmovie.flv.

I went in and made the appropriate changes to the code.

Good news is that now the video will load online... I need to put a progress loader so people don't go nuts but there is
some progress there.

However with the compacted short names this thing will not load the Gallery page in Mozilla.

Not sure what's going on there.

I uploaded the KDPIndex page again so hopefully this link will work.
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=8BDFF9564CACF3CA

Sincerely,
Paul

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]