projector doesnt show video

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cowcowcowcow
EOR
projector doesnt show video
by
on May 24, 2006 at 6:43:14 pm

I make a small projector (exe) that use the Flash 8 video-playback component (with an external FLV)..... It plays fine on my machine (where I have Flash and all authoring tools), but when I tested it on another machines, the video just dont play..... what am I doing wrong ? ... is not supposed that Projectors are all "plug-ins" included (Flash player) ? .... if I insert the same FLV in an HTML (Dreamweaver with Flash video player) the video plays fine on any machine.... whats wrong with projectors ? .... please help ...

EOR

Return to posts index

lajoiet
Re: projector doesnt show video
on May 24, 2006 at 8:51:56 pm

Nothing's wrong with projectors, I play videos in them all the time. I don't use the components all that much, but I know you can use them just the same. Things to check is that you're including the FLV file in whatever you're bringing to the other computer (ThumbDrive, CD/DVD-ROM, etc) and that the path to it in the Flash file is a relative path and is correct for where the FLV is on the media you're using.

Outside of that, I would need to see your FLA and FLV files to see what the problem might be.

>Todd

I'm filling a need. Without me there would be no bad examples.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]