FORUMS: list search recent posts

Import image sequences as individual frames - why not working?!!!

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
His Dudeness
Import image sequences as individual frames - why not working?!!!
on Apr 2, 2006 at 3:05:46 pm

Hi,

Hopefully someone can help me out here, seems like a pretty simple problem but its causing me lots of grief! I have a sequence of around 30 PNG images, named in sequence something along the lines of "idle001, idle002, etc." Problem is when i try to import them to the stage flash seems to pile them all on top of one another on one single frame, instead of creating a new keyframe for each like i want so they will play in sequence. I've managed to do this in the past but havent used flash in so long i've completely forgotten how! :(

Any ideas what im doing wrong? Thanks...

His Dudeness

Return to posts index

gaterwink
Re: Import image sequences as individual frames - why not working?!!!
on Apr 2, 2006 at 9:11:52 pm

When importing, are you selecting all the of images that you want to import?

If you select just the first image of the series, then you should be prompted to import the whole sequence, and they should be placed on the timeline one image per frame.

Return to posts index

His Dudeness
Re: Import image sequences as individual frames - why not working?!!!
on Apr 3, 2006 at 12:43:25 pm

Thanks, when you mentioned selecting the first image of the sequence, instead of the whole lot it all came flooding back to me. I figured out i wasnt getting that "would you like to import all images as a sequence" message because all my files were named "x001 copy, x002 copy, x003 copy" etc. I removed the "copy" part and it seemed to work fine. Many thanks...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]