FORUMS: list search recent posts

Recommendatio for Resume Writing Services?

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jaeson Jrakman
Recommendatio for Resume Writing Services?
on Feb 19, 2018 at 8:13:22 pm

Not sure where to put this, but this seemed the best category. I wanted to get input on this from creatives.

So, I've reached the point where I'm ready to invest in having a professional write my resume. The average cost seems to be anywhere from $100 to $200.

But the problem I'm having is that there are so many services online to choose from.

I've read a few articles that warn that some resume writing sites publish their own "Top 10 resume services" web pages, and then put themselves at the top. I've seen plenty of those. I've been looking for reviews, but I can't really seem to find genuine sites with real reviews.

They also warn that many of these services will just change things around, and not do much, some of them even leaving you with spelling and grammatical errors on your resume.

The reason I am ready to invest in such a service is because there seems to be a lot involved in writing resumes today. Everything from format trends to ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems), which either reject or send through resumes that either have or don't have various keywords.

It just seems like there's a lot to writing resumes these days, so it might be worth it to invest in a professional resume writer to do that.

Does anyone have any suggestions or other insight into this? Where can I find a good online resume writer? Can anyone recommend one?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]