FORUMS: list search recent posts

Demo Reel

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jordan Service
Demo Reel
on Jul 26, 2010 at 4:53:00 am

Hello Creative Cow! So I have been getting pretty positive feed back from Demo Reel... But I can't get any jobs or gigs, so obviously something is not lining up right. I am looking for some honest feed back. I am thinking of moving to LA from Miami since I can't find work here ,and I am wondering if I will be competitive out there. Also, any tips, or things you think i should cut, I'd love to here about them.

You can find the reel on Vimeo here:

I uploaded it to Creative Cow but I can't find the video. Do they email you when it is up or something?

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: Demo Reel
on Aug 3, 2010 at 10:41:42 pm

[Jordan]
I uploaded it to Creative Cow but I can't find the video. Do they email you when it is up or something?

Because you are new to the COW there is a delay to make sure you are not a spamer. Anyways, is this the reel on the COW you are talking about? http://reels.creativecow.net/film/10211

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Josh Rockman
Re: Demo Reel
on Aug 27, 2010 at 1:40:13 am

Hi Jordon,

Your GFX are great, really nice work! As far as feedback, I recon the reel is too long...I opted out at the 1min 30sec mark. Also, I'd like to see some supers in there that tell me about your experience, past clients, what we are viewing and what you specialize in etc.

Josh Rockman
Video Production Melbourne

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]