FORUMS: list search recent posts

Cave House Studios' First Demo

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Frank
Cave House Studios' First Demo
on Sep 3, 2009 at 8:47:44 pm

Hey guys,

Just signed up for Creative COW.. this looks like such a great community for video production, film, animation and really everything we're into. Our group just cut together our first demo and we would love to hear any feedback you have about it.

I'm already beginning to think some of the projects go on a little bit too long, but I'd also like to know if you think it would be best if we broke up our animation work apart from video production and graphics.. or if that shows a good range of capability to you guys.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Return to posts index

William Mims
Re: Cave House Studios' First Demo
on Sep 13, 2009 at 2:53:15 pm

Michael: First, animation always impresses me. I think that is just amazing. There are three items I would either cut out or reduce greatly and that is the Polaroids, the stick figures and the splash graphics (Spaghetti). All flat space on a flat screen. Film and video are both projected on a flat plane so they need 3D depth via shooting at an angle. And most important, cut your picture to the music, not the other way around, that way you can learn to cut on the beat. As the musical phrases change, that is where the cut should be, not in the middle of a bar of music. Hope this helps.

Mims

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]