FORUMS: list search recent posts

new reel feedback

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ryan Carroll
new reel feedback
on Aug 21, 2009 at 6:10:27 pm

Hey just looking for some feedback on my updated reel. It's kind of a jack-of-all-trades reel that shows off my different skills and talents. Editing, motion graphics, DVD menus, cinematography, etc.

I'm looking for a full or part-time gig at the moment.

Any comments are most appreciated!

Ryan Carroll
rolio70@hotmail.com
812-890-8156

I think; therefore I am.

-Rene Descartes

Return to posts index

Kate Sheldon
Re: new reel feedback
on Aug 22, 2009 at 4:07:47 am

Hi Ryan, since you do a lot of different things, some titles telling what your role was in each project would be useful.

I must say I'm not so crazy about the music, although it does time nicely with that first segment of things coming out of a folder. Just my personal taste though.

The sign at the end with your contact info is a nice touch.

Return to posts index

Ryan Carroll
Re: new reel feedback
on Aug 22, 2009 at 6:31:43 am

Kate,

Thanks for the input.

Everything was done by me except for a few shots that I didn't film, that's why I didn't feel it was necessary to label every single project with my role, plus I think it's a little distracting to have something hovering in the bottom corner. If you have any questions, just contact me.

Sorry you didn't like the music, it was produced by my friend's band in New Orleans "The Good Guys". The band is lounge, punk, jazz, rock, and just a mix of sound. I love the song and think it rocks, so different from what I've been hearing recently.

Glad you liked the sign. The intro and end is a spoof to my corporate video work. I love it!!!!!

Good Times! When is the next meeting? Ha!

I think; therefore I am.

-Rene Descartes

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]