FORUMS: list search recent posts

Transferring footage to fcp using ads PYROA/VLINK

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Francisco Gonzalez
Transferring footage to fcp using ads PYROA/VLINK
on May 26, 2009 at 3:28:23 pm

I am trying to download 10 minutes of VHS footage to my dual 1ghz power pc g4 mirrow 1MB L3 cache per processor and 2 GB DDR SDRAM using the ADS Pyro A/Vlink and final cut pro 5.1.4 my audio and video settings are- sequence pre set and- capture precept are DV ntsc 48 khz. The divice control preset is - Firewire ntsc I got 59 GB of storage on the Hard Drive available.

when I open Log and Capture I am able to see the vhs footage on the window..... when I press capture now the capturing window opens. For about 4 seconds it looks great, then it freezes and a window appears saying......"Capture now has reached the end of tape. All existing footage between the point where you started the capture and the end of the tape was captured successfully"

Help please

Francisco

Return to posts index

John Grote, Jr.
Re: Transferring footage to fcp using ads PYROA/VLINK
on May 26, 2009 at 3:50:38 pm

Good day Francisco,

I think you may have better luck posting this in the FCP Forum. This is a forum for critiquing demo reels. There are some great people that could help you there.

Cheers,

John

J. Grote, Jr.

Return to posts index

Francisco Gonzalez
on May 26, 2009 at 4:03:45 pm

THANKS, I am new to Creative Cow. I tough I had posted to the final cut forum??? how do I go about it?

Thanks

Return to posts index

John Grote, Jr.
on May 26, 2009 at 4:20:26 pm

No worries!! Welcome to creative cow!!! Below is the link to the FCP forum, but you can always go to the any forums, by clicking FORUMS in the upper left hand of the page and it will give you a list of all the wonderful forums that the cow has to offer!!!

http://forums.creativecow.net/applefinalcutpro

Cheers,

John

J. Grote, Jr.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]