FORUMS: list search recent posts

Please Critique My Demo Reel

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steven Jenkins
Please Critique My Demo Reel
on Feb 3, 2009 at 5:49:21 pm

I appreciate all feedback. I'm looking for some freelance work. Pardon the Vimeo and the compression - my website is in progress. The work was done in Cinema 4D and After Effects mostly.

Sincerely,

Steven Jenkins

Steven Jenkins - Demo Reel from Steven Jenkins on Vimeo.

Return to posts index

Linda O'Connell
Re: Please Critique My Demo Reel
on Feb 17, 2009 at 3:10:40 am

I really liked the fall portion and the part with the fish.
But that is me, a 41 year old woman.
I hope that helps. I can tell you have talent.

Return to posts index

Steven Jenkins
on Feb 17, 2009 at 4:01:07 am

Thanks for taking the time to view my reel and give me feedback. I've gotten some great feedback, which has been negative, on other forums. I'm glad to get some positive feedback as well. I appreciate both kinds. I am currently planning improvements to my reel based on all feedback I have gotten, including yours. You should know there are people from all walks of life that are interested in motion graphics (most of them younger than me) and every opinion is valuable!

Return to posts index

randy johnson
on Feb 19, 2009 at 1:27:50 pm

Good length. You kept my attention the whole way. The building fly through did nothing for your reel and looked out of place. Your TV idents were well done. I am curious if you modeled, textured, animated and rigged all of the 3D elements because they were significantly more polished then the lighting.
I guess what I am saying is there anything in your reel that you cannot recreate from scratch....its ok if there is but its important to state what "YOU" did.

/Randy

Return to posts index

Steven Jenkins
on Feb 21, 2009 at 12:21:06 am

Randy,

Thanks for taking the time to check out my reel. I appreciate the feedback. I'll have to go through and give some thought to what I contributed to each scene and place it on the vimeo page as a start.

Thanks,

Steven

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]