FORUMS: list search recent posts

Free sweetening for your demo reel.

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Lattimore
Free sweetening for your demo reel.
on Jan 27, 2009 at 8:23:02 pm

I'm looking for video editing companies and individuals with outstanding reels that would like to HEAR the full potential of their work.

By sweetening YOUR reel, I'd like to show YOU exactly what we can do for you and your future projects. Showing you someone else's reel is fair, but KNOWING what we can do for your work is more meaningful in my experience.

My company is more than willing to put our money (and time) where our mouths are. If you are a boutique or larger, we're definitely interested in you.

I'm sure there will a few deadbeats looking for a freebie. That's fine by me. I'll suffer those few to get someone who is interested in hearing the advantage of using true audio-post professionals to give their future work that competitive advantage over the competitors.

Ideally, you're able to submit a quicktime and OMF. In return you'll receive a finished, uncompressed soundtrack and a low-res reference quicktime with our audio married to your reel.

Feel free to email me if you're interested or have any questions.

mike@mindtheatreaudio.com

Return to posts index

Glenn Rogers
Re: Free sweetening for your demo reel.
on May 21, 2009 at 3:50:27 am

Where are u based Mike?

Ive just made a talk show kind of thing 7 mins long..can't seem to be able to send it by e-mail to anyone cos it 189mb heavy. If u can show me how to compress it so it can be sent my e-mail, ill be happy to see what you can do with it cos this is just the first step in where we want to get.

Regards
Glenn

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]