FORUMS: list search recent posts

Asking For a feedback

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marc Villarin
Asking For a feedback
on Sep 24, 2008 at 3:28:04 am

I was asking for feedback on my reel, what should I do to improve it. I planning to work aboard, and I was thinking if my work is up to standards.

http://www.youtube.com/user/marcdanielvillarin

Look on the Bright Side...

Return to posts index

Kiya Paris
Re: Asking For a feedback
on Sep 24, 2008 at 5:07:33 pm

it nice...lol but i cant help but to notice the Andrew Kramers work in there :) you should shake that intro up alot like maybe change the colors because although you "did it yourself" it still looks like Kramers work and alot of people in this industry knows his turorials and his tutorials is meant to show people how to so they then can come up with their own. Its good for a qucik fix on a project but I wouldnt recommend it for your reel, unless you change it up a bit.

" You can always get back what was lost except time wasted, so what are you waiting for"

Return to posts index

Scott Carter
on Sep 25, 2008 at 5:47:16 am

Very nice editing, however, I noticed the Andrew Kramer work as well. This reel shows your skills as an editor more so than a motion designer. If you are marketing yourself as an editor this is a strong reel. If you are marketing yourself as an editor/motion designer than I agree with Klya that you need to customize the Andrew Kramer canned footage and customize it/take it to the next level and make it your own. Just my 2 cents.

Return to posts index

Marc Villarin
on Sep 25, 2008 at 7:44:48 am

Hehe, I guess it really show, how andrew kramer's work really influence me. Thank you very much for the advice, I'll get work on it.

Coolness

http://www.youtube.com/user/marcdanielvillarin

Look on the Bright Side...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]