FORUMS: list search recent posts

My new website

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Don Days
My new website
on Jun 13, 2008 at 5:48:03 pm

Hello, I've just finished my website and would love some feedback on it as well as my reel. Check it out and I hope you like it!

http://www.fixedinpost.com

Thanks,
Don

Return to posts index

Brian Thomson
Re: My new website
on Jun 13, 2008 at 7:45:23 pm

Awesome!.... simply awesome.

Return to posts index

Rory Brennan
on Jun 13, 2008 at 8:38:51 pm

Good reel.

Great site design and navigation but...

The text (and text panels) in the "About" and "Projects" pages really stands out from the rest of the design. Stylistically it isn't very well integrated and brings the "look" of the site down.

Otherwise really cool.

RB

Rory Brennan
Editor
New York City

"Have a nice day!"

Return to posts index

Don Days
on Jun 13, 2008 at 9:01:52 pm

Ouch, that hurts mostly because it's true! There are definite points in my design where I'm blocked by my limited knowledge of Flash scripting. But I appreciate the comments and will give it another go on the text stuff!
thanks again,
Don

Don Days
Fox 25 Boston
Creative Services
Dedham, MA

Return to posts index

Rory Brennan
on Jun 13, 2008 at 10:01:21 pm

You would be surprised as to the free tutorials for flash you can find out there. People offer up free scripting, just to be replaced with your GFX.

Good Luck!!

RB

Rory Brennan
Editor
New York City

"Have a nice day!"

Return to posts index

George Loch
on Jun 13, 2008 at 9:55:16 pm

I would say the execution is really nice but, there is not a good consistent company image. I could pretty much put any company name on this site and it would work as well as yours. I would work on finding a way to give the site a stronger company message.

-gl

Prologue Media
http://www.prologuemedia.com

Return to posts index

Kiya Paris
on Sep 22, 2008 at 5:06:51 am

wow it looks really good!!! love the concept of the website.. did it take you along time.. i feel like crap after looking at your website because it make me feel like i have to step my game up 1000 times more!!!

" You can always get back what was lost except time wasted, so what are you waiting for"

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]