FORUMS: list search recent posts

New Guy here!

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joseph Pierce
New Guy here!
on Feb 5, 2008 at 4:07:13 am

Ok, first off I want to say Hi, I found you all by mistake but it was a blessing for me.

This Demo Reel, is it a program? from some of the letters I read it sounds like it. And I see alot have to do with animation for companies.

What I need help in is creating a demo DVD of my work for people interesting in having me edit or create a video for them. See, I transfer old video mostly to dvd with personal created dvd covers and add music and what evet they want. I correct and enhance photo's as needed and improve music and sound if able.

I don't want to send a full length of one video but a dvd of little parts of many that I have done. and put them into different areas in the dvd so if they are only interested in one area that is all they have to see..

HELP... how do I do this?
And am I in the right are for this question?
Also, I have all my work in final stage in AVI format, so I can create what ever I need in dvd.

I use many programs but mostly ulead workshop 2 for the dvd.

Thanks inadvance for any help given.. I just can't seem to figure out the layout I need and how to go about it with sound, or do I replace the sound. I use pinnacle stuido 11 alot but do have adobe.

Thanks again!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved