on Jan 15, 2008 at 7:58:33 pm

Comments? My reel is on the home page, http://www.fisheyeedit.com

Have a wonderful day.

Return to posts index

Thorsten Miess
Re: My head is on the block.
on Jan 16, 2008 at 6:57:39 pm

i think it stars to suddenly.

But i liked the end, but maybe you can show a little bit more information about you, for example: name.

Return to posts index

Chris Poisson
on Jan 16, 2008 at 8:23:55 pm

Hello Thorsten,

Thanks for your comments, very good. Well taken.

Have a wonderful day.

Return to posts index

Luke Pearson
on Jan 16, 2008 at 9:44:46 pm

I agree with Miess on your name slate at the beginning. I think the pace and your work are great. Don't really see any flaws. You need a shot of someone shooting a fish underwater though.

thanks again for your comments on my reel. Later.

Return to posts index

Boyd McCollum
on Jan 19, 2008 at 10:13:57 pm

Chris, I like your work. My only suggestion would be to bring in some of your live action footage. As it stands right now, it feels as if you only do, or specialize in, motion graphic stuff. I like some of your spot work and I think it would be great to put a few those shots in the middle of the montage - especially after the vocals stop at around the 40 sec mark. At that point I feel like the reel gets a little repetitive and doesn't show me anything new.

Just my $0.02 (and with the economy the way it is, it's probably worth less than that!)

Boyd

Return to posts index

Chris Holland
on Feb 6, 2008 at 1:58:04 pm

Chris,

I liked your reel. Lots of good Motion Design. I see what someone else said about it beng all motion design but that may be what you are going for.

The only thing I didn't like was your end slate. It felt slow and clunky to me. Everything else I thought was real nice and clean.

Chris H.

Chris Holland
Production Manager
Icarus Communications
icaruscommunications.com

Return to posts index

Eden Barrera
on May 17, 2008 at 5:19:31 pm

Im a total noob and Im just here checking out other people's stuff, observing...so I wont comment on the quality of the reel.
But I just had to say that the "A Day in the Hood" thing really gave me a chuckle when it came up, out of left field. Just seemed really out of place. Anyway, thats all I got.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]