FORUMS: list search recent posts

Advice or critiques on my demo reel

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bill Moore
Advice or critiques on my demo reel
on Dec 5, 2007 at 4:53:40 pm

I am looking for some feedback on my concept/production/post reel.

http://www.lot25dmp.com/reel

Any advice or criticism would be very helpful.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

HatkowProductions
Re: Advice or critiques on my demo reel
on Dec 6, 2007 at 4:19:46 am

Uh.......WOW!! I was honestly entertained the entire time. That is quite a body of work you have. Nice lighting, editing, effects and the music works too. The only thing you may hear from anyone is to shorten it a little and get ride of anything that we have seen already during the production. Having said that, I was glued to it the whole time. Nice work, no doubt.

Scott

Return to posts index

Bill Moore
on Dec 6, 2007 at 5:52:07 pm

Cool, thanks for the advice and good words. You are probably right on the length. Did you find any specific parts repetitive?

Bill Moore
bill@lot25dmp.com
http://www.lot25dmp.com

Return to posts index

HatkowProductions
on Dec 6, 2007 at 6:59:51 pm

The thing that sticks out is the guy/guys in the record albums. It is a great effect and well done too, but you might want to get ride of some of them. The shot with 3 guys in the same album cover might be a bit too long. Most of the shots are nice and clear, a few are not as clear and they stuck out a little against the others. It is still a solid work, my prof. always said " leave them wanting more, content is king ". This is a demo I will point others to as an example of great work!

Scott

Return to posts index

heather Crank
on Dec 12, 2007 at 4:45:39 pm

Really great timing with the music, flawless. I agree, very entertaining, and love the humor in the pieces. The only thing I would change is the length. I think you can tighten it up a bit. I'd shave off 3 sec.

Really, really nice work!

Heather

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]