FORUMS: list search recent posts

First Version of Editing Reel

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Caleb T.
First Version of Editing Reel
on May 4, 2007 at 9:33:29 pm

Hi, I created a reel a couple months ago and am going to do some work to improve it soon. Looking for some feedback before I start.

Things I'm thinking of:

The first clip after the intro needs color correction. At the time I was just in a hurry to get it done so I chose to skip it. I shouldn't have.

The audio is really bad on the first one as well. It was before it was sent off for sweetening. I now have the new sound.

I don't know about the other clips after the feature stuff, should I keep most of it? I generalized types of videos that I've done in the past, most of which are to boring to include.

Thanks for the help.

Here's the link, the download link is bottom right. You may have to scroll down.

http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=137831

Return to posts index

blakep
Re: First Version of Editing Reel
on May 12, 2007 at 4:28:16 pm

Could not open. I got the page, but your reel didn't play..

Return to posts index

Caleb T.
on May 12, 2007 at 5:41:50 pm

That's weird. It works for me? Did you try the download link to the right? I'll see if I can make it not work for me.

Thanks for at least trying to look.

Caleb

Return to posts index

blakep
on May 18, 2007 at 3:05:04 am

Tried again, I got: "Could not locate file...". Could be Safari (my browser). Tried Fire Fox and got a "Q" quicktime symbol, but nothing played.
Blake
FieldProducer.com

Return to posts index

Caleb T.
on May 18, 2007 at 3:19:35 am

Yeah, the video won't play right in that box. You have to use the download link to the right. Bottom right. Sorry, I'll post it somewhere else next time.

Thanks,

Caleb

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]