i reedited my reel. What do you think?

http://www.petershowreel.de.vu/

Greetz
P.

Return to posts index

blakep
Re: new reel online
on May 12, 2007 at 4:33:41 pm

Very, Very nice! Great motion control. Technically sound. Creative. Enjoyable to watch
Blake

Return to posts index

peterock
on May 17, 2007 at 7:51:42 pm

not too much feedback for my reel, but at least something...

thx for this one, will try again....

Greetz
P.

Return to posts index

nateboston
on May 18, 2007 at 5:46:02 pm

That was awesome! It started off kind of slow...wasn't too sure why I was watching all of the people in the beginning, but by the end I had totally forgotten about those people, because it had such a great kick to it. Don't get me wrong - the shots of the people were excellent - good color, framing, etc. I really enjoyed them, I'd just say lets see less of them.

The animation was superb though. I'm especially interested how you created that 3-D look for the New Balance ad. How did you do that? I also really enjoyed the live skateboarding mixed with the magazine cut-out, then bam it was back in onto the magazine cover! Awesome effect!

My honest opinion, the animation/effects near the end were the best. I spent several minutes scrolling back and forth near the end just re-watching stuff. Very nice.

Nate

Return to posts index

peterock
on May 21, 2007 at 6:19:46 am

Thanks for the Feedback!thats right ,starts kind of slow, thats cause i want to show some stuff as a cinematographer.The New Balance Ad is just a photo cutted in layers in a 3d world. A very common after effect animation style

Greetz
P.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]