FORUMS: list search recent posts

Demo Reel Updated

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
brian  curp
Demo Reel Updated
on Feb 28, 2007 at 5:47:44 am

I originally put up my reel a few months ago and got some good feedback on what to improve on it. I'll address a few things beforehand. Everything I've done has been basically for fun and with limited resources. I have an older Digital 8 camera, therefore it doesn't seem to look that great, especially after it's been deinterlaced as well as compressed. A few people mentioned that it needed to have the audio with it. I agree, except everything that I've done has pretty much been set to music with no additional audio (with the exception of a short documentary). I felt that it would be awkward to switch music from each piece rapidly, and decided it would be better to just set the whole thing to music.

This being said, I have redone the reel in the past week. In the past 2 months I've begun to get familiar with After Effects, so I tried to show that in this updated reel. The video footage is still the same, but I've changed all of the graphics. I'd appreciate any feedback on this... Thanks to those who responded to my first post as well!

Thanks,
Brian

Reel Link (11mb)

Return to posts index

brian  curp
Re: Demo Reel Updated
on Mar 8, 2007 at 1:27:48 am

I've moved the reel to another spot on my server, so please disregard my previous link. Now you can go here to see it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]