FORUMS: list search recent posts

ARMA CANO TRAILER

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
thewanggao
ARMA CANO TRAILER
on Feb 14, 2007 at 7:02:54 pm

New ARMA CANO trailer out... please give me some critical feedback. Thanks!

Thanks,
Alexander Gao

"When the revolution happens, I'll be leading it."

Return to posts index

dylbot
Re: ARMA CANO TRAILER
on Feb 15, 2007 at 12:33:25 am

wow, the 3D stuff is really well done! nice rendering, animation. when he's leaning on the banister is great (i don't need to tell you how hard it is to animate someone doing nothing.)

everything else cheapens it. is this a serious release? or are you a hobbyist? the voice over is cheesy, but it's the voice actor that is the real problem. get someone who REALLY sounds like a tortured bruce willis/pacino tough guy!

also, the typeface could be something less "windows default" do some research on current movie and game titles and get something that says "This is new and cutting edge and YOU want to see what the f**k it is about!"

As I said, the animation is great, but back it up.

sorry if its too harsh.

Return to posts index

thewanggao
on Feb 15, 2007 at 1:40:14 am

No, not too harsh! I absolutely love the input. Thanks to you, and please keep the input coming, y'all!

Thanks,
Alexander Gao

"When the revolution happens, I'll be leading it."

Return to posts index

JimTuch
on Feb 18, 2007 at 4:09:30 am

So, I think this is great! (Particularly after I looked at your profile!) The city scapes are really great, I agree. But, I think the whole thing works and is really, really interesting. The trailer leaves me wanting to know more. Maybe, I wish the trailer gave me a little more information. But, the images, narration, and music leave me wondering. I am not wild about the font, but I love what you did with the images. Great job. Jim

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]