FORUMS: list search recent posts

Feedback for my reel

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tae
Feedback for my reel
by
on Feb 11, 2007 at 10:55:01 pm

If any of you geniuses and poets have any thoughts on my reel, I would love to hear them.

http://one.revver.com/watch/120184

Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

Greg
Re: Feedback for my reel
by
on Feb 12, 2007 at 10:40:15 pm

Very nice stuff. I'm not quite sure what you do though. Are you the editor of these shows? The producer? Are you a trailer editor? Many of the clips are about a second to long. I would cut out the lags and tighten up the space bwteeen shows. Perhaps use a creative transition

Return to posts index

Greg
by
on Feb 12, 2007 at 10:40:15 pm

Very nice stuff. I'm not quite sure what you do though. Are you the editor of these shows? The producer? Are you a trailer editor? Many of the clips are about a second to long. I would cut out the lags and tighten up the space bwteeen shows. Perhaps use a creative transition

Return to posts index

AnDyDanDy
on Feb 13, 2007 at 3:25:05 pm

Overall nice work. I do think you should move the judge judy piece back.
Two reasons why... One that doubling effect(tony scott like double exposure) on the mom didn't really work for me. I knew what you were going for but it seemed poorly exacuted. However, that could just be the resolution of image. Either way it kinda stands out in a negative way for me. Second reason I'd move it back/loose it is Judge judy is a day time show hence probably less impressive subject matter then say the ET or Fear Factor bit. Otherwise everything looked good.

By the way if you looking for assistant editor I graduate in May
= )

-AnDy

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]