FORUMS: list search recent posts

Demo Reel

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ron Sterk
Demo Reel
on Jan 17, 2007 at 5:06:42 am

This is my first demo reel and I really like everyone's imputs I see in here. I'm trying to show a little of everything I can do.

Thanks,
Ron

Return to posts index

Ron Sterk
Re: Demo Reel
on Jan 17, 2007 at 5:12:14 am

This is my first and I really like everyone's imputs I see in here. I'm trying to show a little of everything I can do.

http://www.randbproductions.net/R&B PRODUCTIONS-demo.wmv

Thanks,
Ron

Return to posts index

Ron Sterk
on Jan 17, 2007 at 6:08:31 am

Onemore time to try and make this work,

http://www.randbproductions.net/R&B-demo-400x300.wmv

Return to posts index

Brandon
on Jan 18, 2007 at 9:01:52 am

I liked your boxing stuff, but some of it was too long, such as the 3d guy talking. Also, I saw one clip where I know I've seen a tutorial that looked exactly like that. Such as the first clip where it shows R&B Productions, I've seen that tutorial on ayatoweb and also where the text says Boom Boom, I've seen a tutorial of that too. Not sure though. Some of the animations were too stiff such as the animation that says 27th Annual Banquet of Champions. Also, I don't think you need all that footage of the boxers. But, I really did like your boxing animations, shows you have some talent.

Return to posts index

Ron Sterk
on Jan 18, 2007 at 2:45:30 pm

Thanks for your input Brandon, I really appreciate it. I did get the R&B idea from Ayatoweb but I put it in to show that I can do those types of graphics. Boom Boom's background came from Bill O'neils gallery about a year ago and Bill really helped me to get started using camera movement. He's really a great guy and knows his stuff.

I find tutorials and/or projects out there that I like and learn how to do them so when the time comes,(hopefully soon), I'll be able to be somewhat creative.

Again that is to show what I can do. I'm hoping that this will help me get some work where I can use my own creations.

Thanks again Brandon,
Ron

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]