FORUMS: list search recent posts

What is the best way to feature your Resume on your Demo Reel?

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
mr_gfx
What is the best way to feature your Resume on your Demo Reel?
on Sep 29, 2006 at 4:47:03 pm

First, is it smart to add your Resume as a menu item on your demo reel? or should it be on the dvd jacket? or both?

Secondly, if Yes to putting it on my dvd menu, then what is the best way to feature it?

I was thinking of having a Resume button on the main menu, and then on the Resume Menu itself i would have buttons on the bottom of the screen that pertain to a normal resume, "Summary" "Education" "Software Knowledge" "Related Work Experience" and when you click on one of those buttons, the appropriate text will appear on the top of the screen.

My only hesitation on this is my work history text being really long and needing 2 screens to fit it all.

What do you all thinK? anyone got a good answer on this or a better approach?

thanks

Return to posts index

mr_gfx
Re: What is the best way to feature your Resume on your Demo Reel?
on Oct 10, 2006 at 5:54:36 pm

i can't believe no one has an answer for this????

Return to posts index

Kyle Romaneck
Re: What is the best way to feature your Resume on your Demo Reel?
on Oct 20, 2006 at 5:59:07 pm

I think people generally just send their demo reel and their resume seperately, the resume as a sheet of paper. At least that's what my friends and I do, and it seems to garner results in a regular fashion.

The resume-on-the-DVD idea doesn't sound like something anybody would want to look at, especially with sub-menus within the main resume menu leading to the different sections of the resume. People don't generally like to read large blocks of small text off of a television screen, and I think an actual physical resume on nice resume paper seems more professional.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]