FORUMS: list search recent posts

New reel, check it out

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
JT
New reel, check it out
by
on Jul 31, 2006 at 6:45:52 pm

Hey, here's my reel as it currently stands: http://www.beowulfstudios.com/downloads/film/reel_07_06.mov

The idea behind this cut is to put it as a sort of teaser on a DVD, which would then include a few longer clips from several projects, to give a better sense of story abilities.

I don't care for the text design, all that much, at this point; but I wanted to see what everyone thinks of the reel in general.

My twin brother and I also shot most of the footage; the reel's comprised of a few documentaries, a few short films, and some behind the scenes stuff.

Return to posts index

JT
Feedback would be great!
by
on Aug 3, 2006 at 3:22:44 am

Sorry, I should have put this in the post title: I'd love any feedback/criticism, etc.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

btveditor
Re: New reel, check it out
on Aug 3, 2006 at 2:54:25 pm

Good day JT,

That is some pretty nice work you have done there! I like your choice of music, your pacing and your style. My only comment would be to shorten the whole sprikler scene, it seem to be a little long. I know what you where trying to convey, but It seemed to slow the piece down at the end. Other than that I thought it was some very nice work.

I'd like to add, that this is the kind of demo that gets you recognized. Why, because you were able to to weave a nice thread of work together and keep me interested. I would hope that you continue the great work.

btveditor, out

Return to posts index

JT
Re: New reel, check it out
by
on Aug 4, 2006 at 12:45:09 am

Thanks!

Anyone else have thoughts, criticisms, etc.?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]