FORUMS: list search recent posts

Tutorial resume tapes....NEED TO STOP!!!

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
TeeRav
Tutorial resume tapes....NEED TO STOP!!!
on Jan 28, 2006 at 7:51:51 pm

a little off topic but i sware if i see one more resume tape with elements directly from creative cows tutorials, im going to kick a hole directly through my display, run outside, soak myself with gasoline and spontaneuously combust. am i the only one who ever sees this or notices this???
im not so much talking about the forum section as i am the tutorial section.
obviously this site is wonderful for getting quick advice on how to go about creating something "YOUR" designing, but by simply just taking a tutorial project that someone else has created to help you learn, and using it as if its your own design. thats just plain fraud, especially on your resume tape. i guess my motive in this post. is to educate new users that there is at least one person in every media "outlet" across this entire nation who is not only on creative cow, but will also recognize any tutorial from creative cow. and simply changing one element around does not constitute it as your work. nor does it give you access to use it. yes, its great that they can follow a tutorial, step for step. i know how to read as well. but remember, "A Steer Can Try"

Return to posts index

Vinnie
Re: Tutorial resume tapes....NEED TO STOP!!!
on Jan 31, 2006 at 2:27:16 pm

amen brother...amen

vinnie

Return to posts index

mYthprod
on Feb 3, 2006 at 4:34:07 am

When you see this that's your queue to hit the stop button. :-) They'll learn when they don't get called for jobs.

- mYthprod
(John David Hutton)

* Build Your Own VelocityQ. See how * :
http://www.customflix.com/Store/ShowTtl.jsp?id=205835

Return to posts index

Robert Broussard
on Feb 15, 2006 at 7:33:16 am

[TeeRav] "if i see one more resume tape with elements directly from creative cows tutorials, im going to kick a hole directly through my display..."

What media is being abused? I was not aware of ANY such content existed via CreativeCow.

FWIW,

Robert

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]