FORUMS: list search recent posts

New Year! New Demo!

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
liv2snoride
New Year! New Demo!
on Jan 3, 2006 at 9:37:16 pm

I am freelance- does the demo make you want to call me for your next project?
Is it clear what I do?
What was the worst/best part?
To short?

Any and all comments will be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks for the advise!
Jonathan

Download Demo @
H264 - http://storeandserve.com/download/52341/Palmer_demodownloadH.264_300Kbps.mo...
QT6 - http://storeandserve.com/download/52353/Palmer_demodownloadMPEG-4_300Kbps.m...

Return to posts index

Greg
Re: New Year! New Demo!
by
on Jan 4, 2006 at 10:39:24 pm

The way to "download" your demo makes me not even try. I don't want to download a program to my computer to watch your reel. It should just click and play

Return to posts index

RJ Hannigan
on Jan 5, 2006 at 4:46:22 pm

ya totally dood... stream a quicktime... sounds bad but its true... no want's to be bothered with something like this...

Return to posts index

liv2snoride
on Jan 5, 2006 at 5:47:50 pm

Sorry for the inconvience guys- I'll repost a stream.
JP

Return to posts index

George Loch
on Jan 5, 2006 at 8:13:51 pm

I did go through the d/l process and got to see the clip...

Overall, I would ask what your focus is with the reel? What kind of position/work are you looking for that this reel is going to help you secure? Graphics? Camera? Editing? It didn't come across well as I was watching it. I also felt there was little too much "gift wrapping" and not enough actual content. I would put more of your actual work in and take out some of the introduction stuff I was 25 seconds into the reel before I actually saw work samples and the whole reel is just over a minute.

-gl

Return to posts index

liv2snoride
on Jan 9, 2006 at 10:15:05 pm

Thanks for the feedback George. This piece is a teaser intro to my demo dvd which has more complete pieces. It was intended to covey the varriety of my skills, show a little eye candy, and to excite the viewer and leave them wanting to explore the rest of the dvd. I am a freelancer and I give this to producers/clients who are not familar with my work.

Thanks again for the response.
Jonathan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]