FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Menu Reel?

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jameel
DVD Menu Reel?
on Oct 30, 2005 at 3:25:07 am

I designed a few different dvd menus and i would like to know how can i put them on a reel. I would like to show the different effects and motion designs i created, so i'm not talking stills. Any suggestions?

Return to posts index

steve hayes
Re: DVD Menu Reel?
on Oct 30, 2005 at 9:28:45 am

If you look at my reel below, I just put all the buttons into after effects on top of the animated backgrounds and re rendered them out. Worked for me.

Return to posts index

person
on Oct 31, 2005 at 3:00:13 am

skip the menu thing. no menu at all. just let them see the reel. what you say? "but i do too much to put on one reel. i edit, i produce, i direct, i motion graphix, i do this.. i do that..." i'm going to let loose a little here because i'm a little perturbed by these folks.

stop it. focus on one, maybe two talents and go from there. it's impossible to 'do it all' WELL! nobody builds a house alone well. there is a true point in doing what you do well. because you like to do things well. not half ass. now your mad. don't be. it will save you much grief in the end. why? because the clients who are looking for one person to do it all are looking for something cheap. and they want to hold you responsible. and if you keep saying yes to those jobs, your digging your grave. all hallows eve is upon you.

Return to posts index

Ken
by
on Nov 2, 2005 at 7:33:28 am

you missed his question... it wasn't that he wants to show off multiple talents, it was that what he designed were Multiple motion menus for DVD's, and wanted to know how to show them off as a demo.

Return to posts index

Justin Productions
on Dec 19, 2005 at 12:45:27 am

What software do you use to create your DVD Menus? :)

Justin Productions
Tangerin01@hotmail.com
Adobe After Effects 6.0 Professional

Return to posts index

Kenneth Hahn
on Dec 19, 2005 at 1:24:21 am

I am using Encore for all the layout, & After Effects/Photoshop for the motion Menus.

It's Not Just A Video,
It's A Production

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]