FORUMS: list search recent posts

demo reel

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
steve hayes
demo reel
on Oct 28, 2005 at 4:55:25 pm

Hi Guys
Any help on my reel would be much appreciated, it's not full of outstanding work but It's only from the 3 years that I have been running my business. I am self taught in everything (graphics, music etc) so am trying to provide a one stop solution which is paying off so far. Also any views on my website (under development) would also be of help http://development.tangerine-uk.co.uk/zone/
Thanks guys

Steve

Return to posts index

steve hayes
Re: demo reel
on Oct 28, 2005 at 7:04:03 pm

a link to the file would probably help eh guys hahahaha http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~wookiee/zoneone/zone1show05small2.mov

Return to posts index

Eyal Elbaz
on Oct 29, 2005 at 6:03:46 pm

I liked the begining very much.
i think that after the start you should move in and show everything in full screen.
at the end i didn't like the rewind version of the start, i think you should make that in full screen as well

Eyal

Return to posts index

Cosgrave
on Oct 30, 2005 at 4:12:22 am

19mg, I've got a pretty fast cable connection, and that took way too long to download. The music that's playing when your site is loaded should just disapear. I shouldn't have to turn one thing off to watch another. The frame within a frame concept with the billboard is just a bad idea. It's already a small frame size, why make it smaller? It looks like you've got some good stuff in there. I just think it should be presented better.

Return to posts index

steve hayes
on Oct 30, 2005 at 9:26:40 am

thanks for the comments guys, the link to the showreel from the site isn't the finished movie. the other file is the right one. Compression isn't something I am all that comfortabe with right now and need to do some serious work on that. The final showreel does indeed go full screen when the work examples start. I will sort out the music thing when the showreel starts. Thanks again guys.

Return to posts index

Jim Zito
on Oct 30, 2005 at 9:48:34 pm

Hey Steve.
It also feels a little too long to me. I'd cut it down by about a minute or so. That'll also force you to weed out the so-so stuff from the good stuff.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]