leme know what you think.
http://www.24dp.com/bongo.html

thanx,
brian

Return to posts index

person
Re: BONGO Spec
on Oct 15, 2005 at 12:56:22 pm

pretty good. i think you could have actually thrown in a couple more images to keep the pace up.

Return to posts index

Matt
by
on Oct 16, 2005 at 8:36:58 pm

Overall nice...like the above post mentioned it feels a little lean, seems like a lot of unused negative space in the frame. Maybe you can add another move or color wash to counter the reveal from sillouette to color, if time and budget allowing, another treatment might be a to flip the sillouette elements whereas they reveal color on the backs, this might add move motivation to the moves ...I also see a color shift when you go to logo at the end, I am sure that a master from tape will really show this and breaks the illusion for me, but I have critical eye...

Nice creative but could use a bit of tweaking for me

Matt

Return to posts index

Rick Macadamia
on Oct 17, 2005 at 4:14:09 pm

Hi Brian...good work, creative and a nice choice of music. It flows very nicely. But I have to agree with the others...it's lean. I think it's very lean. You could probably double the imagery in the spot and not be guilty of overkill. For my money it lacks one of the elements that the small screen handles so well...the close-up. Pretty girl, tight shot, works for me. I also found the text a bit difficult to read, at least the first time through. And I'm thinking it should be longer. Its less than :30 length calls attention to the fact that it's a spec spot. Overall I like your direction I just think you should take more opportunities within this spot to showcase your talent.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]