FORUMS: list search recent posts

my reel is here!

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
vdojenn
my reel is here!
on Oct 3, 2005 at 2:19:06 pm

ok so I have my reel here and I would like any of you to let me know what you think.it'smy 1st try at something relatively organized, so let me know what is needed to make it better!

http://www.jennpabon.intelligentambience.com

Jenn Pabon

Return to posts index

Brian24DP
Re: my reel is here!
on Oct 3, 2005 at 4:56:25 pm

Heres the quick fix. Get rid of the first and last thing on your reel... I dont even know what that was, but you opened with some welcome to conneticut sign, it looked like it was shot on a home cam corder. Same with the "independant" stuff at the end. Just take it toally out, the maceys stuff and levits commercials looked good and professional. It doesnt seem like you have a lot of work other then thoes few spots and some GFX, i might just show a bunch of your graphics in a montoge and then show the full commmercials (with original audio). The other stuff is dragging your whole reel down, but i do like the commercials.

B

Return to posts index

vdojenn
on Oct 3, 2005 at 5:11:07 pm

yeah I agree with the whole welcome to ct... haha it does look like it was shot on a home camera but it's betacam! well the only major stuff I'll consider worthy is with macy's and levitz but I've done quite a few for them and can't put them all up on my reel. I'll take out the whole margarita thing since you can't even hear it. so the stuff at the end wasn't any good? hmm.. I guess I have to go back to the drawing board!

Return to posts index

Brian24DP
on Oct 3, 2005 at 6:29:17 pm

Just pick the best hand full of macys and levits commercials and put them together, maybe lead into them with some of the gfx youve done. I don't mean to sound condescending but the stuff at the end looks like a college project, shaky, no composition, (i dont want to negatively critique your work, but i would get that end stuff far away from your reel.)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]