Looking for feedback on my video work @ www.jolsenstudio.com
on Sep 21, 2005 at 3:30:34 pm

Looking for feedback on my video work @ http://www.jolsenstudio.com

JOlsen

Return to posts index

mYthprod
Re: Looking for feedback on my video work @ www.jolsenstudio.com
on Sep 23, 2005 at 4:34:27 pm

Hello, Jason. I liked how you transitioned from one shot to the other. It wasn't just a series of cuts and that's nice to see. Your video needs color correction as it really stood out, the spots I remember are all-in-one and seltice car wash. It's more noticeable when colorful graphics are on top of it (not enough contrast between graphics and video). Don't care for the song although I don't think it took away from your piece. I'd lose the promote create inspire as it means nothing to anyone but yourself. If you want to keep the words in there because of a slogan then show examples of how your work inspires, creates, promotes, along with the text.

Thanks for sharing!

- mYthprod
(John David Hutton)

* Build Your Own VelocityQ. See how * :
http://www.customflix.com/Store/ShowTtl.jsp?id=205835

Return to posts index

Jason Olsen
Re: Looking for feedback on my video work @ www.jolsenstudio.com
on Sep 23, 2005 at 4:51:04 pm

Thankx for the feedback. I dont really know about the music either? I have apple soundtrack and really digged it at first, but now think its kinda generic. I have already lost the promote, create, inspire deal. I hav been checking out demo reels and feedback on this site for some time and have heard some brutal stuff here. I was a little reluctent to post. But hey if your stuff rocks and you give honest feedback and that will help people get up to snuff then right on! thankx again.

JOlsen

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]