Anything constructive is welcome.

http://www.brignac.tv/reel_QT.html

Scott Brignac
brignac.tv

Return to posts index

person
Re: DEMO 1.1
on Sep 20, 2005 at 2:02:07 am

it is requiring an upgrade or something. can't play it. the standard is sorenson3 for codec.

Return to posts index

Brian24DP
on Sep 20, 2005 at 3:20:55 am

i upgraded QT, and it plays horribly on a PC... the picture doesnt refresh but the music plays. I even changed all my QT settings. Id definatly change the compression untill apple fixes that bs

Return to posts index

shmegegge
on Sep 20, 2005 at 8:34:12 am

worked fine for me.

I liked it. I'm not sure what to think of the shots that seemed to be isolated straight-forward live action shots, though. Is this also a reel for DP work? Or is there some compositing work on those shots that wasn't immediately apparent to me? Other than that, though, nicely done.

Return to posts index

Justin gray
on Sep 20, 2005 at 11:14:04 pm

Worked fine for me too. Great music, great packaging, great length. Great reel. Keep it up -J

Return to posts index

Scott Brignac
on Sep 21, 2005 at 2:26:20 am

Thanks for the input. I do have windows media for PC users. I don't have sorenson3, but I really like the quality and file sizes of H.264. Hopefully it soon will become standard. As far as content, I put some stuff on their that was not motion graphics -- dp work mainly -- to show more variety. I just figure I should live up to what I claim I do in the beginning bumper - directing, producing, editing, motion graphics.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]