FORUMS: list search recent posts

Where to get stock footage

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ron@RandB
Where to get stock footage
on Sep 16, 2005 at 6:01:50 am

Where can I find some stock footage where I can buy a couple at a time instead of a bundle?

Thanks,
Ron

Return to posts index

Barend Onneweer
Re: Where to get stock footage
on Sep 19, 2005 at 6:54:55 pm

Artbeats sells individual clips, too. They're just relatively expensive compared to when you buy a set.

Bar3nd

Forum COWmunity leader for:
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS
MAGIC BULLET SUITE
INDIE FILM & DOCUMENTARY

Return to posts index

Jim Mulleder
on Sep 19, 2005 at 7:37:13 pm

Corbis, Getty,thinkstock..just search stock footage, there's tons...if you look.

Jim

Jim Mulleder
Techical Producer
http://www.telestudios.ubc.ca

Return to posts index

Julie Hill
on Sep 19, 2005 at 11:19:02 pm

Artbeats does sell all of their clips individually though most are part of a collection and pricewise it is better to purchase the full collection. However, we do offer a special where if you purchase 3 clips, you can get the 4th (of equal or lesser value) for free.

Let me know what your specifically looking for and I can tell you if we have it. If we don't, I can also direct you to someplace else that might.

Julie
Artbeats

Return to posts index

Ron@RandB
on Sep 20, 2005 at 12:08:19 am

I am looking for some live combat footage, space shuttle and hotair balloons. It's for some background for a country type song for a music video.

Thanks,
Ron

Return to posts index

Julie Hill
on Sep 20, 2005 at 2:00:45 pm

We have a collection entitled Road to Baghdad that might work for the combat footage. For hotair balloons, check out Recreation & Leisure (first 3 clips). And for the space shuttle, check out clip SPA101 on our Space & Planets collection.

Otherwise, there is a website that I can direct you to where you can send in a request, they in turn will send that request to all their stock footage advertisers. Might be worth a shot. Let me know if you'd like that site. Don't know the protocol for mentioning it on this forum. =)

Julie
Artbeats

Return to posts index

Ron@RandB
on Sep 20, 2005 at 6:29:32 pm

They look good. Can I buy individual clips? I only need need 2 maybe 3 of each one

Return to posts index

Julie Hill
on Sep 21, 2005 at 9:59:12 pm

Yes, you can purchase clips individually. We do offer a special where if you purchase 3, you can get the 4th of equal or lesser value for FREE.

Julie
Artbeats

Return to posts index

Johnny
on Sep 24, 2005 at 10:18:31 am

Not sure about the military for combat footage, but you can call up Kennedy Space Center for shuttle footage. Last time I checked it was free, hey it's our tax dollars.

johnny

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]