FORUMS: list search recent posts

Check out my TV Spot

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ron Carson
Check out my TV Spot
on Sep 12, 2005 at 6:21:50 am

Hey People,

Can you please tell me what you think of this TV Spot i did.
Id realy like some feedback.

You can download it from this link.

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2HOURKBLNZECZ35UMWSS4DNJPE

Thanks

Ron

Return to posts index

Biggie
Re: Check out my TV Spot
on Sep 12, 2005 at 11:10:20 pm

Hey Ron,

I don't want to sound over critical, I see much worse on tv everyday. Yours was by no means "bad", I just didn't really get the whole pulling out from a picture in a living room thing. I didn't really see any point to the aged film effect either. I guess what I'm trying to say is that some of the effects lacked a purpose and leaves it with a sort of "preset" animation feel (especially the yellow semi-transparent text that expands behind the main text in the spinning globe part, seems like a livetype text preset or something).

Also the globe in your spot doesn't really spin around as the world does, but rather spins back and forth between north america and africa. I also think that the pictures of africa, asia, and ireland are a good opportunity to have some fun with the spot instead of just a static picture of the country/continent in question. Like I said I dont want to sound over critical, I just think the main thing here is to make sure that any effects you use have a purpose or it can leave you with a very preset-feeling spot
Just curious, how much time was alotted for this?

Biggie

Return to posts index

Ron Carson
on Sep 13, 2005 at 3:14:09 pm

How Much time was given to me to make it ? I made from start to finish in 2 days. I work in a small market tv station where everything is last minute.

Return to posts index

Frosch
on Sep 17, 2005 at 3:16:34 am

Participating "Sponsers" Isn't it "sponsors"? Not bad though.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]