FORUMS: list search recent posts

Website Demo please give me your feedback...

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Website Demo please give me your feedback...
on Sep 1, 2005 at 8:32:01 pm

There is a demo reel page with audio and video demos. tell me if it is easy to find and if it works for all you out there in cyberland. Thanks!

Jason Silzle
Dove Digital Media

Return to posts index

Re: Website Demo please give me your feedback...
on Sep 7, 2005 at 12:01:50 am

Well Jason, since you and I are both asking for feedback and haven't had any responses, I figured I'd at least respond to your post, and maybe you could respond to mine. Maybe others will join in on the fun! (hint hint)

I really liked your site. It was nice and clean, loaded quickly, and after I got used to the menu shifting from left to right, seemed straightforward and easy to navigate.

You asked about being able to find the demo material specifically. It seemed that I had to dig a bit to find it the first time, but then on navigating the site some more, noticed the rotated text on the right margin that took me right there. That seemed a little unexpected, to me at least, and you might want to make that more catchy if you intend for people to use it. And maybe the left margin would gather more attention? Not sure about that.

Great site! Nice work!

Return to posts index

on Sep 8, 2005 at 1:23:51 pm

The demo reel link looks like a standard copyright tag and gets lost. I moused over to actually see it was a link. Everything was easy to navigate. I would suggest either replacing the projects link and name to demo reel or better yet maybe cutting the box in half with projects on top and demo reel on bottom. I know the projects link takes you to a page you can access the demo reel, but this change will make the main page have a more prominent link to your demo reel. Hope this helps. Great work by the way!

God Bless,

Return to posts index

on Sep 11, 2005 at 4:41:12 am

Great site. I pretty much agree with everyone else's posts, especially making the demo link more visible. I didn't even see it until I heard the roll-over noise and had to see what was making it. I would like to see you edit a reel out of all of your video work, should be pretty good. I just posted my first reel, watch it and let me know what you think. Thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved