FORUMS: list search recent posts

Keytheory Demo Reel 2005

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Keytheory
Keytheory Demo Reel 2005
on Aug 22, 2005 at 6:03:54 pm

Hello follow cows, I'm new to Creative Cow. Just dropping a line to share my current video/motion graphics demo reel. I'm in the process of going to the next level for 2006. Really like this website.

http://www.keytheory.com/demoreel.html

later for now, Kenny Harper - Keytheory - Jacksonville, Florida

Return to posts index

CMedia
Re: Keytheory Demo Reel 2005
on Aug 23, 2005 at 10:10:26 pm

nice job

Return to posts index

theplug
on Aug 24, 2005 at 12:41:52 am

I thought it was good, good effects, good footage used, but felt the music was a little TOO "in your face"

Return to posts index

Matt
by
on Aug 26, 2005 at 6:24:32 pm

Well, I am a bit more critical, "going to the next level and all"

Hmm, felt very industrial to me, kinda a jack of all trades. No relationships, no real sense of pacing, no thread throughout the reel.

If you are going to show me: you, working; better be a composed image that is light well and has some meaning to the reel, You showed your true colors with some of your mini DV shooting...felt like there was a ton of fat that needs trimming...how about a concept, a message, leave me with somthing more then what I started with.

Seems like just another montage of prosumer stuff, their were some nice things but WHAT DO YOU DO??? and why should my organization hire you. What sets you apart. What do sound bites and Up-Nats mean to you?

Maybe Work backwards and define your target market/demographic and address some of their problems and showcase your visual solutions.

Overall OK, but not special or "next-level"

Just my critical 2 cents
Matt

Return to posts index

eric
by
on Sep 1, 2005 at 4:43:16 am

I agree with Matt. I don't think it shows your true talent. There's alot of competition out there so you need to come up with something unique. good work though..keep it up.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]