FORUMS: list search recent posts

Updated Reel

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eli Mavros
Updated Reel
on Aug 2, 2005 at 1:04:55 am

Hey guys,
I just updated my reel. If you have a chance to check it out and give me a critique it would be much appreciated; it was a real help last time! You can check it out at appleplex.net/reel

Thanks for the help,
Eli Mavros

Return to posts index

Vinnie
Re: Updated Reel
on Aug 2, 2005 at 2:32:07 pm

Looks good. I like that you have pieces of whole projects to show you can edit. If you made me critque your reel I would say the only thing that bothers me a bit is the amount of MTV work back to back. For awhile it looks like you only do MTV stuff, whick isnt bad at all. I have never done anything for MTV...sniff..sniff.

good work.

vinnie

Return to posts index

James Zito
on Aug 2, 2005 at 5:58:02 pm

Hi,
I agree. A lot of MTV stuff, but since MTV promo stuff is always interesting and on the cutting edge, it didn't bother me. I really dig the opening piece. I can see why you put that first. I'm not sure you need both Bond spots in there. And I was a little confused with that piece at the end. Was it a montage or one long promo?

Return to posts index

reggie prescott
on Aug 3, 2005 at 3:29:25 am

agreed, the reel hasn't changed much since i last say it. bunch of promo work. would cut the mtv stuff in half. lose one of the sceneit spots. you need more dialogue and/or comedy for the reel (if going to agency's with it). find it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]