FORUMS: list search recent posts

check out theese toyota segments

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
joshua spool
check out theese toyota segments
on Jun 20, 2005 at 4:31:35 pm

hey just wanted to get some feedback from some of you professionals out there on theese four animated toyota segmwnts I just cranked out. oops forgot the link http://www.jmsdigital.com/toy.html

J-

Return to posts index

James Zito
Re: check out theese toyota segments
on Jun 21, 2005 at 1:17:02 pm

Hey Joshua,
I thought the spots looked really good. I like what you did with the Toyota logo. I also like the font you used for the slates. Everything seemed to flow nicely for me. Just curious: Did you get the footage of the cars against the white and the CUs of the interiors from Toyota? I do spots for a lot of the local dealers here and we get the running footage, but I've never seen the other stuff. We always have to shoot the interior stuff ourselves.

Also, is that a monkey yelping in the music? That made me laugh.

Jim

Return to posts index

joshua spool
on Jun 21, 2005 at 3:47:55 pm

thanks for the feedback. the exterior spin came from a company out in california called evox. all they do is produce 360 spins for the auto industry. the interior shots also came from evox.

J-

Return to posts index

joshua spool
on Jun 21, 2005 at 3:51:27 pm

monkey sound? are you located in fort lauderdale? do you work through zimmerman ?

J-

J-

Return to posts index

James Zito
on Jun 21, 2005 at 4:20:15 pm

Hey thanks for the info. No, I do not work through Zimmerman(?), nor am I in Ft Lauderdale.

Why?

-Jim

Return to posts index

joshua spool
on Jun 21, 2005 at 4:31:41 pm

well zimmerman advertisng handles a ton of automtive local & national spots. just a stab in the dark man.

J-

Return to posts index

Vinnie
on Jun 21, 2005 at 2:30:56 pm

I like the animation and the logo treatment. It has a good flow to it. But I would suggest color correcting some of the footage. Especially the in car shots with the persons hand. You have such a nice tone going with the bkgd and the other elements and then the footage looks out of place.

vinnie

Return to posts index

joshua spool
on Jun 21, 2005 at 3:49:46 pm

yeah I hear ya, basicly what happened there is it was a make due with what you got situation. and that was all I had. thanks for the crit.

J-

J-

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]