FORUMS: list search recent posts

Please Critique my TV Commercail

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ron Carson
Please Critique my TV Commercail
on Jun 18, 2005 at 5:55:25 pm

Hey Guys,

Please Critique my TV Commercail. No one ever posts any comments when i post so please let me know what you think.

You can download at one of these links.
http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3OKVRBK9ZC1HM0ZUUAVR0J3CZS
http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3MFBXMHKI5BKI097BSUVSFIFKB

Thanks

Ron

Return to posts index

Jim Zito
Re: Please Critique my TV Commercail
on Jun 19, 2005 at 6:06:43 pm

Hey Ron,

Looks good. A couple things that stuck out though. It seems like the music should start right when you first see the computer. Sounds like there's something missing. Also, the font sequence that starts with "3 Great Site" is a little dull, specifically the background. It needs something I think.

Hope that helps.
Jim

Return to posts index

plasma
on Jun 21, 2005 at 2:23:44 am

well, it's not good. very much something i would not consider entertaining. sorry. no sure what you could do to make it better other than to lose all the strange flying graphics. make it simpler. less is more. etc.

Return to posts index

joe
by
on Jun 22, 2005 at 4:59:46 am

I think what it lacked was something that tied it altogether. Overlooking the fact that it obviously isn't on a professional level I think that all the elements and different shots in the commercial leaves teh viewer with a random feeling and lack of unification.

Return to posts index

Bob Vick
on Jun 24, 2005 at 4:53:32 pm

Never mind the quality of the production. There simply isn't any viewer benefit. There is nothing in the ad that creates a feeling that "I must check this out". The message should be more along the lines of "THE STATION THAT ROCKS YOUR RADIO (show radio) AND KEEPS YOU CRUISIN ALONG (show car) IS NOW ROCKIN IN CYBERSPACE...

Change the reasons for going there ie BIOS? Contests? blah blah blah can get that anywhere. Want to sell bios then make it more interesting. "GET THE LOWDOWN ON (station) PERSONALITIES, WIN BIG WITH KICKEN CONTENTS you get the idea

Your sound FX don't match the visuals. SEE Mustang DON'T hear car passing by GIVE THEM MUSCLE CAR SOUND. The radio sound is an AM tuning effect. We have Satellite radio now. And no one types that fast. Change to click sounds when changing logos. And tie it together with a theme graphic wise.

Keep at it. But make sure you have the desire of the client in mind when you create the ad.

b

Return to posts index

cosgrave
on Jun 25, 2005 at 4:27:59 pm

I agree with the last post. Too much dead time also. in between the screen changes on the computer monitors there's nothing to look at. Just a static shot of the computer. Maybe change the camera angle between screen changes? The text fly-bys are very dull, ok "bios" now give me eye something to look at instead of just watching that word shrink of into space.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]