FORUMS: list search recent posts

Couple broadcast promos

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
JR
Couple broadcast promos
by
on May 24, 2005 at 3:08:37 pm

sorry not a demo reel, just couple of broadcast promos---feedback ? Plz keep in mind i only get a day or two max to design/composite and edit.

Thanks for input

JR

http://home.indy.rr.com/hive/Meth_.mov

http://home.indy.rr.com/hive/Trackteam_.mov

Return to posts index

Rennie
Re: Couple broadcast promos
on May 25, 2005 at 2:46:21 am

When the v/o says "war on meth" the word meth seems to drop in volume and I didn't hear it. I watched 1st on a 4" window so I couldn't read the graffic either. When I went full screen it all came together but I would like to hear the volume ramped up on the word "meth". The graffic is great full screen.

the 2nd one I have trouble hearing what's being said over the sound effects so I'd ramp them down where the vocals are. specially the last half.

I have pretty decent audio monitors so I don't think it's my set up here (however with my ears maybe I shouldn't be critiquing audio either!)

Cool stuff, thanks for posting!.

Return to posts index

James Zito
on May 27, 2005 at 2:17:59 pm

Hey JR,
I tried to watch your promos but the link doesn't work.

Jim

Return to posts index

duffbeer911
on May 31, 2005 at 3:22:16 am

Hi,
Could you fix the link please? I'm very interested to have a look. I also only get a day, or two at the most from start to finish. Quite interested in what you are making in that time frame. It is sometimes difficult to assess the work put into demo reels when you don't know what time/money was spent on them.

Return to posts index

matt stoltz
on May 31, 2005 at 2:31:16 pm

JR -your links are broken -any chance youcould fix them

matt

Return to posts index

JR
by
on Jun 1, 2005 at 12:29:45 am

link is back limited time only--lol

Return to posts index

Jim Zito
on Jun 1, 2005 at 12:39:05 am

Hey JR thanks for putting those spots back up. I also have a 1 or 2 day turn-around and wanted to see what you did with them. I thought they were really well done. Obviously there are little things that everyone else has already mentioned, but like you said, if you had more time...etc. Keep up the good work!

Jim

Return to posts index

duffbeer911
on Jun 1, 2005 at 6:40:41 am

thanks JR, i like them lots. i know how frustrating it is to finish jobs on such tight budgets/deadlines. I mainly use AE, but also a little cinema4D. I'm going try and create something like that in cinema right now...

did you do the planes of text in cinema? or match it up in AE? I'm just wondering because my timeframes are so tight they don't normally allow for a re-render of there is mistakes....

Return to posts index

JR
by
on Jun 1, 2005 at 4:19:49 pm

i did the text in A.E and matched z-depth. Render out ur cinema 4d using .aec file, makes it real easy. If you dont have c4d to A.E plugin you can download it from Maxon Site.

Thanks

JR

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]