FORUMS: list search recent posts

New 2005 DEMO, need constructive criticism!

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Julia K
New 2005 DEMO, need constructive criticism!
on Apr 29, 2005 at 1:29:42 pm

Sorry for low quality, I just compressed it as much as i could so its a bit jumpy. Also when I compressed it the white for some reason turned grey... i dunno...
But here it is, let me know what you think.

2005 DEMO REEL

Return to posts index

john calvert
Re: New 2005 DEMO, need constructive criticism!
on Apr 29, 2005 at 3:35:50 pm

very clean. good work. did see one tutorial in there but you made it your own with a trans so i dont see much that needs work.

Return to posts index

heather
on May 3, 2005 at 6:44:14 am

Very smooth very clean. I would like to see your logo repeated at the end as well.

Nice job,

H

Return to posts index

Matt Stoltz
on May 3, 2005 at 5:34:23 pm

Looks good --I agree very clean--curious though --what did you use or do to make your ribbon effects --especially the flat ones --I think i see some 3d stroke in there --did u use illustrator to make your ribbons and them turn them in 3d space in AE

matt

Return to posts index

Julia K
ribbons
on May 4, 2005 at 3:45:26 pm

thank you for your comments!

I tried out various different techniques to make the ribbons, I drew and shaded some in photoshop and than had cam follow it. Also i tried to make the ribbons in maya which you see in the begining with the star logo, i also used the 3d stroke filter in that project. I haven't found the perfect ribbon technique yet.

Return to posts index

Rich Rubasch
Re: ribbons
on May 17, 2005 at 3:27:45 pm

I think you have though! If someone asks how you did something, I think that is the biggest compliment. The opening animation with the ribbons and type was a great opener and gras the audience...even this tought audience here.

Save those settings...your ribbons rocked!

Rich Rubasch
Tilt Media

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]