FORUMS: list search recent posts

REVISED Shooters Demo Reel. Have a look!

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Che
REVISED Shooters Demo Reel. Have a look!
by
on Apr 20, 2005 at 12:55:05 am

This reel is for videography mainly and editing second. I would like any constructive criticism you may have.
I tightened it up a bit and changed the music.

http://www.chebutterfield.com/

Thanks

Che

Return to posts index

charles
Re: REVISED Shooters Demo Reel. Have a look!
on Apr 22, 2005 at 6:25:49 pm

Very nice. What brand/model of boom and camera did you use?

Charlie

Return to posts index

Che
by
on Apr 25, 2005 at 2:50:41 am

Thank you for the compliment. I didn't use a boom. I was very close to the food and very wide on my lens. So, just a tripod, Vinten, and a Panasonic DVC-Pro camera. I use a Lowell light kit. Just used two lamps for the food shots. One as a highlight/key and the other to soft fill.

Return to posts index

bill
by
on Apr 27, 2005 at 12:42:55 pm

looks very nice, great photography, I am not sure if your trying to market your self as just a shotter, editor or as a full fledge production company. If you are producing the commercials from start to finish, I might suggest writing some mock up vo for the commercials. In my eyes commercials with just music seem low budget...your photography is great and the editing is right there as well, but a little vo would just mae it that much better..... one more slight thing call me a stickler but during the Inner Chi spot the shot of the lamp that gets pushed to the left .... I would throw in a diffrent shot....it just seemed so out of place.
but thats just my opinion.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]