My Reel
on Apr 13, 2005 at 4:57:04 am

Ok. I

Return to posts index

Mike Wolfe
Re: My Reel
on Apr 14, 2005 at 6:57:53 pm

get the hell outta here...

i'll be honest with you, i really enjoyed it! HOWEVER...i think the reason no one has posted a response to your demo is because of the setup. whereas one guy in the forum started off saying how hot his demo was, and then it wasn't, you went to the complete other side of the spectrum.

yes, this board is probably, deep down, meant to be an ego booster, so we all want to post our best stuff. i think that everyone should already know this, so the intro that you need should explain what the video is, and your purpose. don't try to sway us one way or the other.

looking past that, i think that you have a pretty solid foundation. i think that your demo moved quite nicely, and i can't wait to see something when you're finished with school. good luck.

Return to posts index

Loren J
on Apr 14, 2005 at 9:58:04 pm

Well. Thanks for the response. I'm sorry I came off a little standoffish. I've just been watching reels on this site for a long time now and I realized most of them are either graduates or have done work in the past. Neither of those apply to me and I really want help and to further my knowledge.

Thanks again for looking.

LJ

Return to posts index

Jim Zito
on Apr 20, 2005 at 3:58:51 pm

Hey Loren,
Let me start off by saying that your reel is better than a LOT of stuff I've seen on this forum. Seriously. If you continue with an education in motion graphic design, you're gonna be successful. You have a good eye. And if you enjoy it, I say go for it. Learn it now while you can devote all your time to it.

Best of luck to ya!
Jim

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]