FORUMS: list search recent posts

Corner Pin Plugin

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jarrod Fay
Corner Pin Plugin
on Feb 27, 2018 at 9:05:21 pm

Anyone have a lead on a quality corner pin plugin for Motion? The "Four Corner" adjustments are funky and not giving me the desired outcome. I just want to be able to drag my frame into a shape like I can in AE (but in Motion).

Thanks in advance!

---> Jarrod

Return to posts index

Robin S. Kurz
Re: Corner Pin Plugin
on Feb 28, 2018 at 9:34:37 am

What do you mean by…

[Jarrod Fay] "drag my frame into a shape"

??

- RK

Return to posts index

David Cooper
on Feb 28, 2018 at 10:02:45 am

Hi Jarrod,

I'm not 100% I understand your question but...

You can control the four corner adjusts by selecting the distort tool from the toolbar (click and hold on the transform arrow). This lets you drag the group or object's edges and distort them to fit the shape you want. It does the same as the four corner controls but is easier to get your basic shape sorted.

Hope this helps.

Return to posts index

Jarrod Fay
on Feb 28, 2018 at 3:32:19 pm

Thanks. I was having difficulty because the group I was trying to corner pin was super tall (it was a graphic that had to scroll up during the animation). When I tried to corner pin it, every time I moved one corner, the other corners would shift also. After much trial and error, I decided to time out and render the scrolling animation and then corner pin that normal frame sized movie in my final comp. That way corner pinning worked as usual (even though I loose the ability to fine tune the scrolling animation). Anyway, live and learn.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]