I went to my Media list (next to layers) and chose a picture.
Then I went to my inspector/ Media (next to filters).
I selected the name of the picture listed in the Linked Objects.
I pushed the button: "Replace Media File".
It worked great. The picture that was automated in the timeline now changed to the new picture.
I am having trouble with the audio tracks. I use different audio tracks to automate movement in the Behaviors.
I choose the audio file in the Media List
After I choose "Replace Media File",
1) the name in the list (next to layers) changes to the new one.
2) the name in the audio timeline keeps the original.
3) the timeline shows the new audio track (in green) and plays the new audio
4) the Linked Object name stays the same
5) the source audio in the inspector/ behavior stays on the original audio (which should have been replaced)
The automation is controlled by the OLD audio
6) the new audio is not even showing up in the "to" drop menu in the Behavior window.