FORUMS: list search recent posts

The HUD is gone!

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Max Ego
The HUD is gone!
on Feb 26, 2013 at 11:14:05 pm

Please help me!! Yesterday as I was working in my recently bought Motion 5 I suddenly realize that the HUD was gone and I couldn’t turn it back on. After a while I went googling and found this page: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1885 So I started out trying to delete the “Delete user preferences” but that didn’t work. After that I tried “Remove receipts and reinstall Motion” but still not working. I don’t know what happened and now I don’t know what to do!!

Right now the only thing I can think of that could had effected Motion was that I was running time capsule while working. And now there seem to be an external drive named “MobileBackups”. Have no idea how it got there but that’s the only strange thing I can seem to find! Very thankful for all the help I can get cause I’m really stuck!

Return to posts index

Becky Geear
Re: The HUD is gone!
on Sep 26, 2013 at 4:10:39 pm

Hi Max,

Did you happen to figure this out? I have the same issue. My F7 shortcut doesn't work. The 'Window' menu shows that I should have my HUD up...but it is invisible. Can't find it. Just curious if you found a solution.

Thanks!
Becky

Return to posts index

Ted Hogeman
Re: The HUD is gone!
on Dec 7, 2014 at 7:59:31 pm

Hey, I know this is an old post, but I came across it while trying to solve the problem of the missing HUD. What had happened to me was that the HUD had somehow gotten dragged off the screen while I was at a higher resolution, so that when I was activating it, it was appearing off screen.

To fix it, I adjusted my screen resolution in system preferences to show the most screen space, then moved it back to the middle of the screen, and returned my screen resolution to the 'best for display' setting.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]