FORUMS: list search recent posts

Disaster? FIN-00000000e

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
anthony Faulkner
Disaster? FIN-00000000e
on Jun 1, 2011 at 4:04:05 am

I spent a week making a promo video a few months back. I just received some more files to complete it. I have loaded up everything and it looks great in motion. But look terrible when I export it as a QT file. If I take any other route (Compressor, FCP) I get this message....

But whenever I try and export it I get the message

the movie file Promo-FIN-0000000e cannot be found. Without this file, the movie cannot play properly.

The file seems to be nowhere in existence?

Is there some way to replace this file or work around it? It would kill me to have to start from scratch

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Disaster? FIN-00000000e
on Jun 1, 2011 at 5:17:53 am

That's a render file from FCP- likely bound to a reference .MOV used in the project. The person who sent you the footage forgot some stuff.

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Canon 7D.

Return to posts index

anthony Faulkner
Re: Disaster? FIN-00000000e
on Jun 1, 2011 at 8:47:29 am

Thanks for your reply, actually my computer lost it/ deleted it. I worked out what it was and made another from the same clip I had used and renamed it the old name and put it in the render folder and all was fine.

Anyway the quality issues I was having had nothing to do with that but rather with my slowly disintegrating mac... I restarted and the renders came out beautifully.

All is cool! Thanks for your reply anyway!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]