FORUMS: list search recent posts

My Mouse is Wiggin' Out

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim Allen
My Mouse is Wiggin' Out
on Jan 31, 2011 at 6:25:50 pm

I promise I tried to search for a thread about this, but it's just so random I don't think anyone has posted about it.

After working in motion for about 20 my mouse (wireless Logitech) starts wiggin' out. It randomly accelerates its way across both my monitors and I can't control it. At first I thought somebody had remote desktoped into my machine it was that bad.

I close Motion, and the problem goes away. Anybody had this kind of issue before? Figure out what was causing it?

-
The Real Tim Allen
Tribal Iris | HD Production & Finishing

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: My Mouse is Wiggin' Out
on Feb 2, 2011 at 4:50:09 pm

Sounds like a Logitech has a crappy mouse driver situation much moreso than anything Motion-specific, doesn't it? I've had so much issues with their wireless keyboards/mice I don't even use them anymore. What happens when you try another mouse?

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Canon 5D Mark II and 7D.

Return to posts index

Tim Allen
on Feb 4, 2011 at 2:06:28 am

I thought that, but it does the same thing on my track pad on the laptop. So that rules out the house.

-
The Real Tim Allen
Tribal Iris | HD Production & Finishing

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Feb 4, 2011 at 2:12:52 am

And is the Logitech still connected when that happens?

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Canon 5D Mark II and 7D.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]