FORUMS: list search recent posts

Motionvfx templates

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
latisha Willis
Motionvfx templates
on Jan 21, 2011 at 4:28:09 pm

Hello,
I recently purchased a Motion 4 motionvfx template. On the site they give instructions to convert to a Motion 3 project. I was able to convert it and view the project in Motion 3. When I try to edit the project Motion freezes and becomes unresponsive. Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can make this project work for me? I've already uninstalled and reinstalled motion but that didn't work.

Latisha

Return to posts index

zak peric
Re: Motionvfx templates
on Jan 21, 2011 at 7:37:57 pm

This would be very difficult to say, what exactly is wrong. Surely you are getting some technical support from the people you both the template.

I would trash the preferences of motion if you are getting crashes. Further more I would solo the layers or the groups you are trying to change, this will free some processing and memory.

Return to posts index

latisha Willis
Re: Motionvfx templates
on Jan 21, 2011 at 8:11:21 pm

Thanks Zak. I have emailed motionvfx.com for support but I haven't gotten a response yet. I'm trying to solos the layers and am having some success but eventually it just locks up again. I trashed the Preferences and uninstalled and reinstalled my entire FCP Studio suite to no avail. I really like the template (and I paid for it) and don't have the skill level to recreate it so I'm very frustrated.

Latisha

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]