FORUMS: list search recent posts

Doctor Who like time tunnel in Motion

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeremy Brunson
Doctor Who like time tunnel in Motion
on Dec 21, 2010 at 5:31:17 am

Just curious if it's possible to make a Doctor Who like time tunnel in Motion or if I have to go to AE to get anything like it? Does anyone know any tutorials that I can take a look at either way?

-Jeremy

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Doctor Who like time tunnel in Motion
on Dec 21, 2010 at 6:11:51 am

From which season- they did many different versions. If you're talking about the current show- that's pretty much true 3D i.e. not a Motion thing.

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Canon 5D Mark II and 7D.

Return to posts index

Jeremy Brunson
on Dec 21, 2010 at 6:43:07 am

Hmm...maybe I'm just looking for a generic tunnel tutorial. Preferably for Motion but After Effects is fine too. It doesn't need to twist and turn like the newer Doctor Who opening. I realize that Motion or AE can't quite handle the complexity in the newer stuff. I'm just looking to get something that looks relatively like it.

I'm working on a Corporate piece with a time travel theme and they want different vortexes/time tunnel between scenes.

-Jeremy

Return to posts index

Peter Wiggins
on Dec 21, 2010 at 8:53:33 am

Jeremy,

Pretty easy to do the Doctor Who thing. Checkout the Slit Scan and Slit Tunnel filters in Motion.

Peter

Now where did I put my sonic screwdriver?

Return to posts index

Jeremy Brunson
on Sep 22, 2011 at 7:01:10 pm

Super late responding back but thanks for the direction.

Manipulation of the Slit Tunnel and Slit Scan worked great. The client loved it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]