FORUMS: list search recent posts

Add Keyframe

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Don Smith
Add Keyframe
on Dec 1, 2010 at 12:42:04 pm

I'm starting with the FLOAT.HD template in Motion and I was hoping I could get clarification on a couple of items. I hope you guys know that I really work to figure this stuff out before asking for help.

There's a behavior on the camera that's labeled 'camera move'. It seems to be a behavior that's been renamed but I can't locate a similar behavior in the behavior menu. It's keyframes seem to act differently as well. I'm unable to look up documentation because I don't know the real name of the behavior.

So, I deleted the camera move behavior and decided to keyframe the camera. I select the first group and hit CMD-F to fly-to and orientate to the first group. Make framing adjustments.

SOMETIMES, with Group 1 selected and the Active Camera view in the Canvas, I can hit Control-K and the CAMERA, not the selected group, gets a keyframe. Yeah! That works a couple of times then stops working. ???

The manual for 'Add Keyframe' simply says that the selected object gets the keyframe with Control-K but I swear that I was adding keyframes to the camera with Group 1 selected under a certain condition. That condition has become my Lost Chord!

Boy, if I can understand how it can work where the camera gets the keyframe with something else selected, then I could FLY through manually setting the camera.

Thanks,
Don Smith
NewsVideo.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]